Fan Clubs (beta)

The Even newer all new desktop thread

The Icon

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adam Gill
Cool wallpapers guys. I'm surprised none of the males are interested on my wallpaper, odd.:(

All of my mates rave about her from Emmerdale aswell, DD.

I just don't see it myself. Sure she's a good looking girl but the way people go on, it's like she is the hottest woman to have ever walked the planet or something. :lol

Not to sound dumb, but who is she?

EDIT: I've looked her up, kind of know who she is. Goes out with that Fleeshman lad of Corrie too. Cradle snatcher indeed.

Edited by Jung

Cool wallpapers guys. I'm surprised none of the males are interested on my wallpaper' date=' odd.:([/quote']

Oh, stop bleeding crying about it. You actually trying to tell me that the chaser of spirits isn't male?

Probably??????????????? No probably about that!!!!!!!!!!

In reponse to you posting! He even quoted your damn wallpaper post! What did you want? A freaking celebration?

Guest Daredevil
Oh, stop bleeding crying about it. You actually trying to tell me that the chaser of spirits isn't male?

No I just thought the guys will like that one but I don't think Roxanne their type. That's okay with me.

In reponse to you posting! He even quoted your damn wallpaper post! What did you want? A freaking celebration?[/

Again no I misspelled "probably". In my opinion I think Roxanne is one of the hottest girls I seen since Holly Valance and so on. I was just showing my wallpaper that's all not to shout it out load.:xyx

When did I or anyone else for that matter even friggin mention, anywhere in this thread, you misspelling 'probably'?

People did comment on your wallpaper, you just ignored them obviously.

Hell, spiritchaser was even agreeing with you!

Edited by Gemsi

• 4 months later...

Just digging up an old thread - figure peeps have changed their desktops since this was last aired :)

Here's mine - one that I made myself, for no other reason than I was bored stiff.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6753/desktophr5.jpg

Granted, my actual desktop is bigger, but I don't wanna break the forum with wide piccies!

C'mon - show's your dekstops fnaaar fnaaar

Guest The Great Ahmar

Can't be asked with screenshots so:

http://www.wrestlingworld.it/multimedia/wrestlerwallpaper/grandi/hhhscarfaceog4grande.jpg

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6139/dteam800za0.jpg' alt='dteam800za0.jpg'>

Theres my lovely wallpaper I love it :thumbsup I dont know how Silvestre managed to get in ahead of Denis Irwin though :evil