Fan Clubs | beta

The Big Brother 8 Thread

Guest FreeSpirit

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Al Stevens
I think I will have to watch a bit more of Big Brother just for the eye candy on offer.

Another GREAT idea by mr Go2GO

Guest TNA TNA TNA

please let there be a gangster person

the rest better be male.....no offense but im not gonna watch Desperate Housewifes/Sex in The City Big Brother edition

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer

We have the owl hag, the old dude is is actually a chick with pink hair, 4 slappers and one chick who says she isnt a rich bitch but paid 4 thousand pounds for her teeth hmmmmmmmm...

Im on for the old chick so far.

Guest FreeSpirit
Another GREAT idea by mr Go2GO

Thanks. :xyx

Not being funny though, but the pensioner in the house at the mo is going to be out of her depth if she doesn't have someone there around her age to hang out with.

Guest Kanenite

All the girls seem alright. The twins are annoying but fit, hopefully they'll die down. The old woman could be interesting, I hope she loses it. The buzzing woman should be cool, probably the safest one, seems quite genuine. The Victoria Beckham lookalike is gorgeous, she should be decent. The one on the doll is meh, dunno yet. Shabnam seems alright, quite fit, crazy though. The Indie rocker seems alright aswell, fit.

Pretty good so far, seems like a decent mix.

Guest Al Stevens

No problems man :xyx

But that granny must have walked into the WRONG room or something, i will predict that two people are going to be leaving to night the dole dosser and the granny

Guest The Great Ahmar
I read that there were to be no men in the house for a while! Its true it seems. No one in there screams "Good looking to me" Horrible, Horrible people so far!

Guest TNA TNA TNA

that laura girl reminds me of some annoying girl from work

.............shes definitely getting my eviction vote

btw the one on the doll is sooo ugly. i like richardson though, good player, very very very bright future. ugly cousin who goes clubbing with fit girls and therefore thinks shes fit....typical unemployed/uneducated girls you meet at the club