Fan Clubs Network

The Big Brother 8 Thread

Guest FreeSpirit

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dpddave
I hate this programme...its just a bunch of wannabes trying to become famous,most of whom will be forgotten in a couple of months!!!

Guest Danny Styles

i haven't watched ANY of this BB yet, and i don't intend to, but i despise it already!

E4 replaced Scrubs at 6.00pm yesterday to show a friggin replay of the opening! it's a crap show with a bunch of losers in it (BB)! and it angers me!!!!!

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
The Sun says the producers are thinking of putting 2 men in there since the women are complaining of being horny and want men and booze

Guest Jaycey Baby
I hate this programme...its just a bunch of wannabes trying to become famous,most of whom will be forgotten in a couple of months!!!

That's kinda the fun in watching it.

Guest Gooneronastick
The Sun says the producers are thinking of putting 2 men in there since the women are complaining of being horny and want men and booze

I'm sure they will and they'll both be gay. This is Big Brother after all :greets4:

Guest A.C.
Oh yes, I forgot something that made me chuckle. Emily the self-styled "Educated Paris Hilton/Peaches Geldof" chick told us, in her into video, that there's this "new music called indy,". She's an arse, yes?

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Oh yes, I forgot something that made me chuckle. Emily the self-styled "Educated Paris Hilton/Peaches Geldof" chick told us, in her into video, that there's this "new music called indy,". She's an arse, yes?

Agreed. It seems a quite a few people think shes hot but in reality she well isnt shes just average plus she seems to love the fact people think she looks like Peaces Geldof :lol

Guest The Man Beast

Indy, whats that:?

Guest Proudy

Mrs Beckham look-a-like is HOT!

Carole has got to win.

And what must people think of Stoke-on-Trent when they see Dumb and Dumber in the house!