Board games: whats your pleasure?

Burakiosaurus

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/jordanpalk/OthelloBd.jpg

This game rocked!

Good but I prefer Go, even though I've totally forgotten how to play it now.

Chess is the Western world's strongest board game.

D&D/freestyle dice-based role playing. D&D Has too many rules and far too much paperwork, I like a tad more freedom, but based on D&D basics.

Guest Dazoggsta
Mouse Trap rocks!

Ooh I have a keyring version of that, and you can actually catch the mouse! All the intricate glory of the origional in a handy pocket sized version, heheh.

Did anyone play Mouse Trap or like me just to set it up,set the trap off the get bored and walk away. Edited by LUKE

Guest The Beltster
Draughts or Drafts or however they want to spell it, and Ludo kept me occupied in the back seat of the family car when I was a kid on trips to London to fly out to various countries on holiday. That is until I got my link up Tetris on the Gameboy or my Atari Lynx, YEAH!!!

Frustration was a good game, albeit very...um...frustrating. I used to play it with my dad, and whenever he rolled perfectly so he could knock my piece out, he'd make a big song and dance abotu doing it and it'd wind me up SOOOOOO much. Good times.

Guest The Beltster
Not really a board game, but does anybody remember Crossbows and Catapults? It was f'n sweet, I got it for Christmas around 88 or 89 I reckon, and it was so much fun, I loved that game. Infact I think I'll go find it on eBay :lol

Not really a board game, but does anybody remember Crossbows and Catapults? It was f'n sweet, I got it for Christmas around 88 or 89 I reckon, and it was so much fun, I loved that game. Infact I think I'll go find it on eBay :lol

HELL YEAH! I had that, it was AWESOME! You needed a mate to play it with, but that was an ace game, flipping all the disc things about the kill the other men. WOOOOOOOOO!

Guest The Beltster
HELL YEAH! I had that, it was AWESOME! You needed a mate to play it with, but that was an ace game, flipping all the disc things about the kill the other men. WOOOOOOOOO!
Haha, yeah man! The catapults sucked, they were hard to aim and the little discs would fly off, but the crossbows ruled, they have some force behind them!

http://images.boardgamegeek.com/images/pic5628_md.jpg