Fan Clubs | beta

Prision Break Season 3 (Sky One Pace, No Spoilers Please)

King

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit

I love Prison Break, but I think its a bit silly to have a 3rd season of the show. Everything could've been summed up and concluded at the end of season 2 for me, and I think a 3rd series is a tad unecessary.

Still though, will be interesting to see where the Brothers and their allies go from here.

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
I love Prison Break, but I think its a bit silly to have a 3rd season of the show. Everything could've been summed up and concluded at the end of season 2 for me, and I think a 3rd series is a tad unecessary.

Still though, will be interesting to see where the Brothers and their allies go from here.

I thought that too but I would say this will be the final season and there will be some great storylines for this coming season and remember this isnt the joke that is Lost.

Guest FreeSpirit

But dont you think that Prison Break will turn into the same joke that Lost is now?

I mean Michael goes to prison to save Lincoln in Series 1, then they both escape and go on the run to Panama, and now in Series 3 Lincoln will have to save Michael from prison. I just cant see the point of it.

Season 2 could've and should've ended with Michael and Lincoln (who was already exonerated) sailing off into the sunset with Sara, not right back to square one IMO.

But dont you think that Prison Break will turn into the same joke that Lost is now?

I mean Michael goes to prison to save Lincoln in Series 1, then they both escape and go on the run to Panama, and now in Series 3 Lincoln will have to save Michael from prison. I just cant see the point of it.

Season 2 could've and should've ended with Michael and Lincoln (who was already exonerated) sailing off into the sunset with Sara, not right back to square one IMO.

But...but...but...but ITS IN A MEXICAN PRISON :P

The point of Series 3 is that Michael was put in there to help another inmate escape

BTW at the end of Series 2 was that Bellick on the floor naked with the big guy standing over him,I thought it wasn't but a mate of mine in work said it was?

The point of Series 3 is that Michael was put in there to help another inmate escape

BTW at the end of Series 2 was that Bellick on the floor naked with the big guy standing over him,I thought it wasn't but a mate of mine in work said it was?

Yes it was and wait until you see the shape of him in season 3 :lol

Guest FreeSpirit

Mine is probably T-Bag just for the fact he is a psycopath and plays the part really well. The worst is Sara Tancredi, she is so wooden at acting and bores me senseless.

What happened to Mahone, is he in that SONA Prison as well, because he got incarcarated at the end of Season 2?

Mine is probably T-Bag just for the fact he is a psycopath and plays the part really well. The worst is Sara Tancredi, she is so wooden at acting and bores me senseless.

What happened to Mahone, is he in that SONA Prison as well, because he got incarcarated at the end of Season 2?

Yeah he is mate.

Guest FreeSpirit
So what's going to happen to Lincoln? If he isnt a main character in Season 3 then the show simply won't be the same. The two Brothers both HAVE to be in it.

So what's going to happen to Lincoln? If he isnt a main character in Season 3 then the show simply won't be the same. The two Brothers both HAVE to be in it.

Oh he's in it

It's kinda a role reversal thing in Series 3 with Lincon now trying to free Michael.