Fan Clubs | beta

Prision Break Season 3 (Sky One Pace, No Spoilers Please)

King

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit
Attention Prison Break Fans!

Tonight's episode will be preempted by a live Major League Baseball broadcast. Tune in NEXT Monday, Oct 22 8/7c on FOX for an all-new Prison Break episode.

See you then![/Quote]

I got this message on MySpace on Monday night, and I believe its being pre-empted again on the 29th Ocotber, hence why Sky One aren't showing any new episodes now until November 5th

Guest Kanenite
I was gutted when I saw this as it's my Monday night TV, especially leaving it on the bombshell of Sarah in a box. I'm still thinking if this is real or not because Lincoln's hardly going to pick it up and inspect it so it could be just a fake, maybe i'm thinking to hard though.

Guest FreeSpirit

I know someone mentioned it earlier in the thread, but Prison Break Series 3 is cut in half and is going to be suspended in the States from Monday 17th December and doesn't return until Monday 14th April.

This is going to be terrible :(

Guest Kanenite
I know someone mentioned it earlier in the thread, but Prison Break Series 3 is cut in half and is going to be suspended in the States from Monday 17th December and doesn't return until Monday 14th April.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could they do this? I never realised it was that long! That's real sucky.

• 2 weeks later...

No Prision Break again this week folks but in some tragic news,

Former Prison Break actor Lane Garrison has been sentenced to three years and four months in prison for a drunken car crash which killed a teenager.

Garrison, 27, pleaded guilty in May to vehicular manslaughter, drink driving and providing alcohol to a minor.

The actor was driving his Land Rover in California last December when it left the road and struck a tree. One of his three passengers later died.

Garrison played "Tweener" in the Fox TV series, shown on Five in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FreeSpirit

I got this wrong folks. The next episode of Prison Break now is Monday 14th January on FOX, so expect the show to be off Sky One again in the next couple of weeks.

I got this wrong folks. The next episode of Prison Break now is Monday 14th January on FOX, so expect the show to be off Sky One again in the next couple of weeks.

I was watching it on RTE2 the other night and they said that due to the writers strike we will have to wait longer:sad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest FreeSpirit

They did advertise it for the 21st before, but you are right Rog its the 28th.

Glad that Prison Break is back on FOX, was a really good episode this week.