Fan Clubs | beta

Prision Break Season 3 (Sky One Pace, No Spoilers Please)

King

But dont you think that Prison Break will turn into the same joke that Lost is now?
Lost just had (season 3) one of the best seasons of any TV show I've ever seen! Now that the writers have a specific end date I expect it to just keep getting better - easily my favourite show at the moment.

I can understand some people wanting answers quickly, but I like the fact that they take their time, it really does keep you thinking.

Oh and I do like Prison Break also - and am looking forward to the new season! I heard the writers have said they plan on making it more violent this year which is a good thing!

My favourites are T-Bag, Bellick and Mahone - they are so bad :)

I'm glad Sky One got it otherwise we would have had to wait ages for C5 to show it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost just had (season 3) one of the best seasons of any TV show I've ever seen! Now that the writers have a specific end date I expect it to just keep getting better - easily my favourite show at the moment.

I can understand some people wanting answers quickly, but I like the fact that they take their time, it really does keep you thinking.

Oh and I do like Prison Break also - and am looking forward to the new season! I heard the writers have said they plan on making it more violent this year which is a good thing!

My favourites are T-Bag, Bellick and Mahone - they are so bad :)

I'm glad Sky One got it otherwise we would have had to wait ages for C5 to show it.

I think it's a week ahead in the states aswell Kam but us for us Irish folk Season 2 only finished last week:P

Also we will see alot less of Sarah Tancretti as she is pregnat in real life and will only be shown in flashbacks in Season 3,well according to some Entertainment show thingy yesterday.

I just found out that there will be a break (2 months I think) during the series since we're getting just a week later. If we started later we would get it uninterrupted, which might of been better.

I just found out that there will be a break (2 months I think) during the series since we're getting just a week later. If we started later we would get it uninterrupted, which might of been better.

Similar to the last series of Lost so.

Guest FreeSpirit
The same happened on Prison Break series 2 in the US on FOX. It was suspended for 6 weeks last December, and the series resumed in Late January.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kanenite
My mum has always watched Prison Break and I used to watch bits, but seeing the adverts makes me really want to start watching Season 3 properly. So i've been living on my computer this week watching Season 1, awesome, it's brilliant.

My mum has always watched Prison Break and I used to watch bits, but seeing the adverts makes me really want to start watching Season 3 properly. So i've been living on my computer this week watching Season 1, awesome, it's brilliant.

Wait till you watch Season 2 it's a total headwreck:P

Guest Kanenite
I'm on Episode 11 of Season 2 now, it's just so gripping, i'm even thinking of buying it on DVD aswell just because it's awesome. They're at the bit where Sara has just left Michael at the hotel and Kellerman has showed up at the car, also Lincoln is with his dad and LJ when the agent has been told by Kim to kill them. Ooooooo, so good.

Guest FreeSpirit

Prison Break returns to FOX tonight at 8/7c, and I'm downloading that badboy as soon as I wake up in the morning.

Gosh I'm so excited, and after a long wait season 3 is finally here :thumbsup

Guest The Man Beast
Prison Break returns to FOX tonight at 8/7c, and I'm downloading that badboy as soon as I wake up in the morning.

Gosh I'm so excited, and after a long wait season 3 is finally here :thumbsup

Im going to be good and wait till Thursday on RTE2, Cant wait:wub

REMEMBER EVERYONE - THIS IS FOR DISCUSSION AT SKY ONE PACE - IF YOUR GOING TO POST THOUGHTS/COMMENTS ON SHOWS AIRED BEFORE SKY - PLEASE COVER THEM WITH THE SPOILER TAG AND ADD A COMMENT ABOUT WETHER ITS AN EPISODE SPOILER OR FUTURE PLOTLINE SPOILER!

:xyx

Guest FreeSpirit

^^ What Hardcore Holly said ^^ :xyx

A lot better than what I expected, and cant wait till episode 2 this Monday. I know I had my doubts about whether or not season 3 should even have been made, but I'm hoping for a rollercoaster of enjoyment over the next few months.

Guest Kanenite
Yeh last nights show was really good. The ending was great, it just seems so impossible to break that guy out of there so I can't wait to see what happens next week.