Fan Clubs | beta

Ridiculous Alcoholic Drinks

Joey Asbo

Ok.. So after going out last night, having one too many of a particular drink and telling everyone i love them, i've decided that this drink maybe should be drank a little more in moderation.. :good222:

If anyones ever going to Liverpool (Capital of Culture 08) for a night on the tiles i'd recommend a bar called Slaters.

They do a quadruple vodka and mixer of your choice (Blue WKD is counted as a mixer in this gaff) for £4. Basically its 5 drinks in a pint glass and it gets you pretty sloshed.

So i was wondering whats the most ridiculous alcoholic drink you've ever had and what did it make you do?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah absinthe is pretty deadly! The most ridiculous drink I'd ever had was on my 21st birthday. Basically we got the barman to choose what i drank. So i had whiskey, brandy and baileys in a glass. Yes it was absolutely foul, but it got me hammered!!

Also as part of a rugby initiation i had to drink a pint of bitter with a weetabix in it. That was disgusting too!

yeesh, I jump up and down on my back week in and week out and I still can never understand the rugby mentality.

A Rugby social life is a more acceptible S&M parlour house:)

Guest Ravenmark

WKD, VHF, VK (any of the Wicked rip offs), Bacardi Breezers, Archers, Perno, Smirnoff Ice etc etc

All ridiculous drinks in their own right.

What ever happened to a pint of mild for the man and half a lager and a packet of nuts for the bird?

Drinks have become too 'fashionable'.

Blue WKD is the worst of these - full of bloody chemicals. Drink more than one of these and you'll be up all night chewing your face off! You might as well have done Whizz!

I drink to be sociable, not to get off my face; that just happens naturally :greets4:

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Theres a drink my mates and I always get called a 'swampbite'. Basically its half filled with cider, half filled with beer with blackcurrant poured in (add vodka if you like) it doesnt sound very nice but is actually very very nice and gets you pretty wasted!!

Guest Ravenmark
You drink to help you mark out at Corino! :lol You at the next 1pw show?

Anyhow, Inno introduced me to the lovely Red Bull and Jamisons. Shame it near kills me. :(

I still love Corino. I emailed him after the show and he remembered me - he said I was like a deer in the headlights! I still think he's well underrated.

Newt 1pw is on the 9th? I'll see; I hope so - am interviewing for staff this week, so hopefully I can get someone in to cover that day. :)

Anyway thay's off topic. :greets4:

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Yeah I wonder why here it is called Swampbite and where you guys live it's called Snakebites, although I like the name Swampbite better.

Guest FreeSpirit
They do a quadruple vodka and mixer of your choice (Blue WKD is counted as a mixer in this gaff) for £4. Basically its 5 drinks in a pint glass and it gets you pretty sloshed.

Similar to this bar in Whitley Bay called 42nd Street Junction, which does Triple house Vodka/Gin or Rum shots and a mixer for £3.10. I dont even bother buying anything else, as I know a few of those will get me wrecked in no time.

Guest Dazoggsta

Squashed Frog - I've only had one once, and it's basically made out of three bottles of the 'trendy' vodka drinks mentioned earlier, poured into two pint glasses for you (and your friend). I can't remember the exact names, but you need a blue one (blue WKD I think), and orange one, and a white/silver/Smirnoff, depending on the bar. If you cant get a proper blue drink, add in a shot of something green, say Apple Sourz.

You end up with 2 pints of green that'll sort you for the night. :)

Squashed Frog - I've only had one once, and it's basically made out of three bottles of the 'trendy' vodka drinks mentioned earlier, poured into two pint glasses for you (and your friend). I can't remember the exact names, but you need a blue one (blue WKD I think), and orange one, and a white/silver/Smirnoff, depending on the bar. If you cant get a proper blue drink, add in a shot of something green, say Apple Sourz.

You end up with 2 pints of green that'll sort you for the night. :)

They did a shot called Squashed Frog in a greatbar where I used to go out. It was all a pound a shot, all sorts of ones including Brain Haemorrage (I spelt that wrong, i know I did) which was Baileys I think with a floating red glob of liquer in it. Revolting.

I also had a drink called Sex On The Beach once, many many years ago. I've found drinks with the same name since, but never the same drink.