Fan Clubs | beta

Ridiculous Alcoholic Drinks

Joey Asbo

Enlighten me. I'll try it during freshers week and get back to you.

Apint glass full of top row shots. Tastes disgusting, looks disgusting, generally offers no advantage as it dosent make you drunk in a good way it just floors you.

:doh32:

Its a ritual that you have to do one on your birthday though!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
Apint glass full of top row shots. Tastes disgusting, looks disgusting, generally offers no advantage as it dosent make you drunk in a good way it just floors you.

:doh32:

Its a ritual that you have to do one on your birthday though!

Oh my. I'm going to have to do it though, just to see what happens. My birthday's in two months, so I'll wait until then.

The thought of that actual makes me feel sick, without even tasting it!

Oooh another one, turbo shandy! Half of Stella and a bottle of Smirnoff ICe in a pint glass, with a shot of vodka! It's actually quite nice, and gets you absolutely mullered!

Guest John Hancock
It's no worse than an Irish Coffe though. I'ts just caffeine and sugar.

Yeah, it's the same idea, but a JB's a lot stronger. More caffeine and more alchohol.

Pint of top self is fun, as long as it doesnt have baileys in it your fine, unless you have a sensitivity to sugar then things get a bit messy.

Yaki a greek drink is one of the water re-activating drinks and hell do you never wanna try that it makes everything go whirly.

I'm a cocktail girl so I'll try anything, and whenever my mates who own a pub are trying something out they call me, if it dont knock me down or make me sick they sell it.

Sex on the beach slushie style is the way its meant to be Bek I had to drink the whole shaker of this in 1 go on my 16th birthday or go home, I drank it fine and wanted more, brain feeze was hell though.

xXx

Guest Ravenmark
On the subject of slightly more socially acceptable cocktails, may I throw in Long Island Iced Tea, my personal cocktail of choice.

Dude, a cocktail is only acceptable if you are one of those birds off Sex in the City, off Queer eye for the straight guy.

Either that or you are a girl. :greets4:

Guest John Hancock
Dude, a cocktail is only acceptable if you are one of those birds off Sex in the City, off Queer eye for the straight guy.

Either that or you are a girl. :greets4:

I'm both, a lesbian.

Alabama Slammer -

1 part Sloe Gin, 1 part Southern Comfort, 1 part Amaretto, 1 part Orange Juice. Neck it.

Also, add 4 parts lemonade for a delicious summer BBQ cocktail.

Cheers!