Ridiculous Alcoholic Drinks

Joey Asbo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jameson's, red bull and WKD Blue.

Goes an awsome green colour if you get the combination right, and tastes amazing.

Not a lot happened to me that night. Considering I had 2 of those and about 4 WKD's, I should have been falling over, yet I was perfectly sober. Strange!

I think we once had tia maria, vodka, cream, ice and cola. I can't remember what it was called, but it tasted just like cola with ice cream on top. That night, I don't remember much of.

Oh, and another night, they did sex on the beach slushies and vodka jelly.......It was goooood, and also I night I can't remember much of!

Too much alcohol makes me forget, I don't do much stupid stuff.

Edited by Gemsi

Guest John Hancock

Goldshlager is a personal favourite for stupid drinks. I've no idea where it's from, but I've only ever seen it in Cologne. It's a cinnamon liquer with bits of gold floating in it designed to lightly cut you from the inside as you swallow it, so the alchohol goes directly into your blood stream.

There's also a cocktail called a Champagne Supernova which is vodka and champagne. Apparently you're also suposed to coat the glasses rim with cocaine. I've never tried that last part though.

As you see, my TWO character isn't really a gimmick.

I've also heard of, but never had, some sort of drink that gets you drunk, then stays in your blood and can be re activated by drinking water. That just sounds brutal.

I've also heard of, but never had, some sort of drink that gets you drunk, then stays in your blood and can be re activated by drinking water. That just sounds brutal.

Urban myth. Its Pernod thats meant to do this (IIRC) but it doesnt happen.

Goldshlager is a personal favourite for stupid drinks. I've no idea where it's from, but I've only ever seen it in Cologne. It's a cinnamon liquer with bits of gold floating in it designed to lightly cut you from the inside as you swallow it, so the alchohol goes directly into your blood stream.
I've seen that in a few places in the UK and tried it myself at The Surgery in Stafford. Good stuff!

Yeah they do that in loads of places. If you've got a Lloyds near you they'll have it there.

Im going to throw Jager Bombs in the mix aswell :xyx

Guest John Hancock
I keep hearing about Jaeger Bombs, but what are they?!

Rougly, it's a shot glass full of Jagermeister dropped into a glass of Red Bull. It's pretty beefy, but some places I've been to refuse to serve them because they send some people a bit mad. Uppers and downers together and all that.

Guest Al Stevens
Goldshlager is available in loads of places now.

I keep hearing about Jaeger Bombs, but what are they?!

Oh Popsi if you can get a chance to have one have one, Yes it might give you mixed emotions however you will be willing to put with them the drink is bloody lovely

Guest John Hancock
Oh Popsi if you can get a chance to have one have one, Yes it might give you mixed emotions however you will be willing to put with them the drink is bloody lovely

I concure.

Guest John Hancock
According to my mate Kat Jager and Tango is nice as well

Hmm...interesting. I'll have to give it a go.

Ever heard of a Suicide Bomber? Basically, it's a Jager Bomb, but with a shot of Red Bull, and a full glass of Jagermeister. Utterly lethal.

Guest John Hancock
I dont think anyones mentionned the death pint so far, im taking it that everyone knows what it is so all that is left to say is that if anyone has had one without being sick they are either:

a) Lying

or..

b) Shane MacGowan

Enlighten me. I'll try it during freshers week and get back to you.

Bacardi and penis..actually nevermind (messy night)

Erm worst made drink, well not the messiest but we tried drinking half guiness, half baileys and while it tasted okay, the shear look of the drink made you want to throw up.

I dont think anyones mentionned the death pint so far, im taking it that everyone knows what it is so all that is left to say is that if anyone has had one without being sick they are either:

a) Lying

or..

b) Shane MacGowan

Dude, he isn't really alive though-he's pickled. Remove the alcohol from his system and he'll shrivel up like a prune.
  • Heart 1

5 foot beer bongs with shots poured into the top. Corona and tequila or a pale ale and brandy... Haven't done one since my buddy got evicted from that apartment though... Oh man, we built the Beers Tower, out of cans in the shape of the sears tower... and then knocked it over. We'd also play loud undertalented experimental jams until the wee hours of the morning. Great times...

Urban myth. Its Pernod thats meant to do this (IIRC) but it doesnt happen.

One thing Pernod will do though, is take the bitterness out of a green sauce :xyx

Rougly, it's a shot glass full of Jagermeister dropped into a glass of Red Bull. It's pretty beefy, but some places I've been to refuse to serve them because they send some people a bit mad. Uppers and downers together and all that.

It's no worse than an Irish Coffe though. I'ts just caffeine and sugar.