Terminator 4: Rumours and News

Kam

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicole
I honestly thought the film was rubbish, as did Mr H. Best bit of the whole thing was when Arnie popped up on the screen, honestly thought the film was a load of bull and there was no reason to make it.

I loved this movie. Sure, there were some mis-steps, but the overall film was brilliant, with stunning set-pieces, great knowing nods to the previous three movies and fantastic turns from Sam Worthington and Anton Yelchin.

The only bad review I've read was on AICN, all the rest have been three-star or better. Bale's performance hasn't been praised as highly, but that may be down to the movie not really being about his character and/or the fact we're so used to him being a great actor, it doesn't impress us anymore.

I've heard/read some negative things about Worthington as well (to be fair, mostly about the character he portrays not having enough depth), with Anton Yelchin getting all the acting praise for his turn as Kyle Reese (from all accounts, it's obvious he's studied Michael Biehn's style from the first film).

Oh, and for those wondering when Terminator 5 will be out and whether it will be set in the current time period or, like the rumours have hinted, that the entire future war will come back through the time portal to the present day, it seems that they've decided to scrap a straight sequel and will instead, to cash in on the idea of what Marvel are doing to lead up to The Avengers, be a cross-over with another major blockbuster franchise.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

That is frigging hilarious!

They used to just shoot at us...now they change into really sweet rides.

..And worst of all, eating all of our sand...

Edited by etz