Fan Clubs | beta

New Years Resolutions

Guest Nicole

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fit into my pre-Joshua jeans.

Be more Enviro-friendly in regards to watching my packaging, re-using plastic bags, etc (I already recycle a lot).

Eat my "5-a-day".

Learn to drive.

Start house hunting for our own home.

Something else that i'm not saying (no, it isn't rude, but if it doesn't work out, it'll make me miffed).

Have more sex.

I'd like to get right into my stride in regards to my college work. At the start of each academic year I'm fairly lazy and leave things till late, but eventually I get myself sorted out and start doing everything early and keep right on top of it all. So I want to get kickstarted with that, and I'd also like to read more and redo all of my websites to get them up to scratch and really reflect my ability.

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Give up the fags,although Ive been saying that for God's knows how many years.

I always knew you played for the 'other team' :greets4:

Mine is to save as much as as I can.

Sorry meant to say a well paying job :P

£7 an hour isn't so bad :sad:

But then again you probably get triple that for some of the dodgy stuff you get up to...bringing in the New Year Dogging Style brotha...

£7 an hour isn't so bad :sad:

But then again you probably get triple that for some of the dodgy stuff you get up to...bringing in the New Year Dogging Style brotha...

No dogging this year,yo mommaaaa said she has plans :lol

No dogging this year,yo mommaaaa said she has plans :lol

So once again its male on male action for you...you poor thing you :good222:

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

1: Stop eating so many chips and start eating more chicken/healthy stuff - This can't be achived until into the New Year because until the builders have finished we have no cooker to cook good food on

2: Start weight training again - I really need to put more muscle back on again my body has gone to crap in the 7 months that I haven't been training

3: Do not throw snowballs at 12 foot tall Yeti-men - This is my most important New Years Resolution, I make it every year and so far I have not broken it, I hope this year is not the first time I do :D

Guest Charlemagne

Got quite a few this year

1. Learn guitar

2. Learn German (partly to do with i hope to get a job over there in the summer but more to do with finding out what a german girl i slept with was moaning!)

3. Get a part time job. Not really a resolution more of a necessity

4. Cut down on my gambling. Not really a problem yet but it will be if i carry on the way i am and not good when your a student with no source of income apart from student loan

5. Go to more lectures and generally try harder in uni. I went to one lecture in december and left both a 1,000 and 2,000 word assignmnet to the last minute

6. Lose weight and get in shape. Lost half a stone before Xmas but have probably piled that back on over the past week or so

Guest Jimmy Redman

I guess they count as resolutions even though I should have been doing them since...November.

Get a job - even though the idea scares the crap out of me and it probably would have been a trillion times easier to get a Christmas casual job. But I need to get a job sometime soon.

Get my Learners - apparently my (broke) father wants to buy me a car when I get my Ls, I dont know about that, but I do want to get them as I'm sick of relying on lifts. As well might be the people who give me the lifts.

Get fitter - Its been 18 months since I stopped football and I'm really feeling unfit, I mean I can hardly run between wickets on a hot day. So I want to start exercising and get fitter.

And also when Uni starts I want to work hard at it and not be my normal, lazy self.

Got quite a few this year

1. Learn guitar

2. Learn German (partly to do with i hope to get a job over there in the summer but more to do with finding out what a german girl i slept with was moaning!)

3. Get a part time job. Not really a resolution more of a necessity

4. Cut down on my gambling. Not really a problem yet but it will be if i carry on the way i am and not good when your a student with no source of income apart from student loan

5. Go to more lectures and generally try harder in uni. I went to one lecture in december and left both a 1,000 and 2,000 word assignmnet to the last minute

6. Lose weight and get in shape. Lost half a stone before Xmas but have probably piled that back on over the past week or so

What did she moan in german? I know german pretty well if thats any help?