Fan Clubs | beta

Tattoo Thread

Guest Bluestiger99

Guest nachomuncher
Yep I have and she said get a tattoo and i'll never come see you again :lol

I'm not that bothered right now being 23 i've got plenty of time in my life to get inked, i'll do it when i'm in my late 30's and tell her its a mid-life crisis :lol

:kane Thats the same excuse i came up with but i was 21 and only been with Meayla a couple of weeks its a heart with her name going through it on my upper left arm everyone said i would regret it having a birds name on my arm 8 years later im still with her married two boys and our angel Briony. And now ive got 8 including a lollipop on my right arm meayla written on my wedding ring finger and a barcode on my neck. More to come too.Many more:celb8::kane

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GI Joe/Action Force Cobra logo > Transformers Decepticon logo :D

I'm a bit too young for GI Joe, I've got the movie on DVD though. :lol I was actually thinking of having half Autobots and Half Decepticons, but it might look a little odd.

Guest Jimmy Redman

I remember always thinking that, while I could never seriously get it, in fantasy-land I'd want Chester Bennington's wrist flames on my thumbs, starting at the knuckles. And 4 years ago after meeting a lady at vigoro who has a football on her ankle I wanted a football on my ankle too. Which seems kinda weird seen that I dont play football anymore, yet I still wouldnt see anything strange in getting a tattoo of it.

In reality I doubt that I'd ever get them, I'd be too worried that I'd get sick of them or something. And I find that most kids at some point say "I'll get a (bunch of) tattoo(s) when I'm older fo sho," and then they kinda grow up.

I tend to find tattoos mega sexy on others though, to a degree.

I was thinking about getting something like that Reno, One wrist Autobots and other wrist Decepticons.

That would be awesome! Sid Wilson from Slipknot (aka J Starscream) has the autobots logo on his hand which looks pretty cool.

I have 6 work from top down I have xXx on my neck in purple and black, then I have a purple Dragon and Chinese symbol on my right shoulder, then a purple and yellow butterfly with my ex husband and eldest sons name on my left upper arm, TAKI on my right wrist in pruple and black then at the bottom of my back each side of the spine Marc on the left Sebastian on the right which is the starting of a much bigger project which will see an angel with its wings open sheltering their names the Lords prayer in latin in a spiral up my spine and a cross just under the xXx costing a grand total of £1500 which aint bad.

I have myself inked or stabbed every birthday and as I am getting bored of holes I think I'll stick with ink, ink is something I have designed, all my tattoos only one that isnt original as such is xXx on my neck more famously known for being on Vin Diesel's neck but I have been using xXx in letters emails texts notes and the like for years before the film came out but hey he had it first so but mines purple.

xXx

Guest Danny Styles

i'm hopnig on getting tatoos when i hit 18, i want to stick to the shoulders

hopefulyl a crucifix on one shoulder (similar to the one Eddie Gurrero had) and something to do with my parents on the other

18 jeez kids these days really are kids aren't they, I had my first at 15 as long as a parent/Guardian/mate whos over 18/wild relative who thinks they are cool, goes with ya you are fine, my dad took me for my first one, paid for it too, then went off his nut when I got pierced strange man my dad.

xXx

Nope most as long as there is a responsible adult with the child having it done and they sign stating they have given authorisation for the tattoo to go ahead its fine, hence the little contract thing you have to sign

xXx

Guest ahsatan

It's illegal to tattoo anybody under the age of 18. Unless it's done for medical reasons by a medical practitioner. A person who tattoos someone under the age of 18 can face prosecution.

I have one tattoo. I love it. I do have some strict reservations on tattoos though. I can't stand cartoony ones, especially on women. I just feel it's so tacky when I see a woman with a Pooh Bear or something on her shoulder.

Exactly, the form you sign is to say you are over 18. Any place doing it under 18 is breaking the law, parental consent or not. I would never take a child under 18 for a tattoo as your skin is still changing at that age and it could react badly.