Fan Clubs | beta

The A-Team Remake

Guest bigmatt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it doesnt have the proper theme music, this movie can go fcuk itself!
It is going to have the proper theme music, the teaser just has little snippets of it (0:34, 0:55 and 1:08) to, well, tease.

Out of all of them, Murdoch seems to be the closest to the original character.

They could not use the original Smith (The actor is dead)。 Also you could say the original face is too old for the playboy role。Murdoch and B.A. though。。。 Well MRT could have being used,he looks like hardly aged more than 2 weeks since 1983 (2?)when the show started。 As for murdoch,well that actor,Dwight schultz,has aged,but I think he could play the role。

Guest The Beltster
Really, they all, outside of Peppard, could have reprized their roles but I think the studios probably it might have given the movie a small time feel.

Guest Da Showstoppa

I got goosebumps watching that! It's the F*cking A-Team!!

Noticed BA getting out of an orange Corvette - it blatantly needs to be white with a red stripe!

Murdock sounds good, I could imagine Dwight Schultz delivering that line about the wing.

I WILL go and see this movie.

What makes me most positive about this movie are the people involved. Nelson, Cooper, and Copley are each talented actors. Rampage is a great casting job. He has the physique, and his own weirdly violent, unique demeanor. He won't do a Mr. T impersonation, but if their goal is to kick off a new series of movies, he's a great choice as B.A. Also, Joe Carnahan did a great job with Narc, and I thought Smokin' Aces was a fantastic action movie.

• 2 months later...

The new trailer has gone online and I think it's ace. There's more about each individual A-Team member, a plan coming together, BA not getting on a plane, fools being pitied and a lot of things that go bang.

Oh, and the theme tune is in the trailer... just not how you would expect. :lol

[YOUTUBE]CYvhqct2FMQ[/YOUTUBE]

Guest Da Showstoppa
Oh man am I looking forward to this, casting was spot on. The second trailer is badass.

Absolutely, they've nailed Face and BA particularly.

"You pancaked my van - I'm gonna kill you fool!" :lol

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Da Showstoppa

June 11th Stateside, anyone got a UK release? I need to see this movie!

Did anyone else notice that BA has "Pity" and "fool" tatooed on his knuckles? class!