Fan Clubs | beta

The A-Team Remake

Guest bigmatt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from Face, I think the team looks pretty close to the original squad (especially Liam Neeson)... and even he's not far removed from Dirk Benedict's portrayal.

http://i38.tinypic.com/9ulmgx.jpg http://i38.tinypic.com/15qdg6f.jpg

Edited by DC

Apart from Face, I think the team looks pretty close to the original squad (especially Liam Neeson)... and even he's not far removed from Dirk Benedict's portrayal.

http://i38.tinypic.com/9ulmgx.jpg http://i38.tinypic.com/15qdg6f.jpg

Ba is missing his trademark jewels and the hair just does not look quite right. Looks like MR T otherwise which is a plus

Face holding the machine gun just doesn't work for me, he was always the character who used it the least in the TV show. Also he just doesn't look the same. Granted it would be impossible to look exactly the same.

Murdoch looks the best of the lot, really looks the part.

Neeson looks like Smith in some ways, but I think looks a bit too young for the role.

Ba is missing his trademark jewels and the hair just does not look quite right. Looks like MR T otherwise which is a plus.
You could make a point that the jewels were Mr. T's and not technically BA's.

You could make a point that the jewels were Mr. T's and not technically BA's.

You could, since he clearly made a career out of wearing them. Even after A-team. You could also make a point that he didn't start that until the B.A. character.

Either point is valid.

You could, since he clearly made a career out of wearing them. Even after A-team. You could also make a point that he didn't start that until the B.A. character.

Either point is valid.

Mr. T was wearing the gold long before he became BA, so you're completely wrong about that.

Guest Da Showstoppa

Either point is valid.

B.A's gold for the A-Team was clip on - to allow T to take it off quickly. You can see it in "Bring back the A-Team"

Mr T wore gold chains before, he said it symbolized the chains his ancestors wore, only he had turned his to gold.

Anyway, static photos are one thing, but the cast will have to work very hard to replicate both the individual characters, and the team's chemistry - Personally I'm sceptical it can be done.

Mr. T started his jewellery collection when he worked as a bouncer, gaining the chains from patrons of the clubs he worked (either lost by accident or lost in fights). This was long before he began acting and even before he became a bodyguard.

Guest Anime Otaku
I think the new BA and Face are good. I think that it's just the contemporary spin on the characters as Rampage does seem to be wearing a necklace, though it looks like just dogtags rather than proper jewellery and the new Face looks just as slick as the original but his style has again been updated. The other two really do look just like the originals.

Guest The Beltster
Smith looks perfect, BA looks great as does Murdoch and Face looks fine. You have to expect certain changes so BA without all his chains doesnt bother me. He might wear them in some scenes, I hope he has his eagle feather earrings. Would be awesome to get a Mr T cameo. Maybe he could be eating a Snickers :lol

Sitting in a cinema, the lights dimmed and, from out of the speakers the first notes of that theme tune vibrate the building. I can't see how this won't be good.

The Phantom Menace springs straight to mind. :lol

Nah, I enjoyed TPM... mostly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hold on to your seats, boys and girls, because the first teaser trailer is now online and, thanks to the power vested in me via the YouTube tab, here it is in all it's glory...

[YOUTUBE]yjTP9VR1DfQ[/YOUTUBE]

He's firing a gun.

From a tank.

That fell out of an exploding plane.

And is now parachuting to the ground.