Fan Clubs | beta

What do the girls think of you?

Guest Black Knight

I was the weird kid at the back of class that only got spoken too if there was some opportunity to get a cheap laugh at my expense.

Now it's the same, only I'm fat too.

Kate and my female friends like me - that's good enough for me. I'm comfortable.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm God's gift and any woman who doesnt want me hard is either a lesbian or retarded.

End of story.

True story. Last year, this chick a year below said she had a crush on me. I didn't think much of it until I found out she considered herself a complete a lesbian. She went out with a guy for the first time a month later, and goes both ways now.

My crowning achievement.

As for what girls think of me? I'm that sarcastic, witty, mean, arrogant a**hole whose swagger they can't stand.

Yet they call back every night........

Guest Drake
I'm God's gift and any woman who doesnt want me hard is either a lesbian or retarded.

End of story.

Same here. What can I say? I'm just a Sexual Jedi. I'm loved by animals, women, men and inanimate objects.

Guest The Beltster
True story. Last year, this chick a year below said she had a crush on me. I didn't think much of it until I found out she considered herself a complete a lesbian. She went out with a guy for the first time a month later, and goes both ways now.

My crowning achievement.

Nice, bringing them back to normality! We need more fish in our sea, so there is more variety for us and they arent (quite literally) eating amongst themselves!

Guest Miss T
Draven like I said I dont care if you find me attractive or compliment me or not but why the need to say something like "nice body, shame about the face" thats just harsh.. is it because IS aid your hair was greasy? :)

Not particularly - although if it had have been, we'd both have been right anyway, rendering this whole conversation pointless (a sideways step if anything).

I forget my exact thought process for saying it. Probably just a say what you see moment. You can appreciate that, no doubt.

Or a retarted lesbian.

Same here. What can I say? I'm just a Sexual Jedi. I'm loved by animals, women, men and inanimate objects.
I think the frogs would beg to differ. :lol

I was watching Predator the other night, and Jesse Ventura was talking about being a sexual tyrannosaurus. You gotta love the man, especially when he "don't have time to bleed".

More people should be like Jesse.

Guest The Beltster

"Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you a sexual Tyrannosaurus...just like me!"

Jesse is the man, he was top notch in Predator.

Guest John Hancock

I saw lesbians pop up. I have an odd track record with lesbians. Very odd indeed. One of my ex's was bi-sexual and another, before dating me considered herself totally gay. As for flings, one night stands, and random making out sessions, I think the number of lesbians has to be between 20 and 30.

That's not even me showing off, it's not a good thing, it's wierd as hell. I'm not even effiminate looking. I'm broad built and 6'6, there isn't really anything physically girly about me (apart, of course, from my so-small-it-might-aswell-not-be-there penis).

Oddness.

Maybe it's just the company I keep.

Guest Fiona
Girls don't like me, it's the sad truth.

If only I could've been in The Beatles... :lol

And Nemesis thinks you look like a serial killer of all things.:)

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
And Nemesis thinks you look like a serial killer of all things.:)
Nooo Omega thinks he looks like a serial killer not me :lol

Guest The Joker

This is pretty much how I would look as a Chick Magnet. :)

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k259/gunter06/246137111_d157d4d9a9.jpg

In reality, I am not. Ive had more offers of gay people than of women though, that gets very annoying. Ive finally found someone though so who needs to be a pimp?

i regularly split women in two with my massive turkish love pump ...

... then i churn them into kebabs and sell them to you all at the end of the night

in reality, i'm the mysterious, odd ball guy, who not everyone gets ... but when they do, they really get what it's all about

Guest Al Stevens

There is two difference in views of me.

I am either the guy the girls can talk to about anything and everything or they end up wanting to at lease go on one date, some are more but hey thats life