Fan Clubs | beta

What do the girls think of you?

Guest Black Knight

Guest Fiona
I'm God's gift and any woman who doesnt want me hard is either a lesbian or retarded.

End of story.

Well Belty I don't know how you get away with it anyone else would get clobbered but you I just don't know.:)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Drake
Well Belty I don't know how you get away with it anyone else would get clobbered but you I just don't know.:)

Because even though I'm sure Belty thinks that way (:P) he wrote it as a funny comment, so he's going to get away with it. ^_^

Because even though I'm sure Belty thinks that way (:P) he wrote it as a funny comment, so he's going to get away with it. ^_^
He doesn't get away with it, we all just smile and nod, pat im on the head and send him on his way. Bless him :lol

Guest gaz07

well im pretty much an accidental copy of dr perry cox

taki will here at least once how great i am an how she has the privilage of being with me lol

im also very very funny she will agree to this

i dont class myself as a stud but then every girl ive liked ive gone out with so.

tbh im a flirt but im very very loyal

an she wouldnt have me any other way

Edited by gaz07

I have a hot girlfriend.

Thus something is clearly alright about me.

But I'm Mr Hindsight. At Uni I did alright, but I was always too nice to think girls would be interested in me so never went for some top class skirt. Then months later they tell me they were interested in me. Can't read signals for sh!t.

But as I said, have a hot girlfriend now, so yeah can't complain, what any other girls think of me? Who cares?!

Guest The Beltster
He doesn't get away with it, we all just smile and nod, pat im on the head and send him on his way. Bless him :lol
See...Nimf wants to pat (see: stroke) my head (see:HEAD)...she's gagging for it and my point is proven.

I'm a walking aphrodisiac.

Guest John Hancock

But I'm Mr Hindsight. At Uni I did alright, but I was always too nice to think girls would be interested in me so never went for some top class skirt. Then months later they tell me they were interested in me. Can't read signals for sh!t.

I really wish I could time travel, just so I could go back in time and ask out every girl I've liked. If she says no, I'll just travel back again to before I asked her and not ask her. The older I've got, and the better I've got at reading girls, the more I've realised just how many chances I missed, especially during college. Some of them were REALLY hot aswell. Damn me and my being too carefully. I've still to this day never really asked a girl out. It's always a ceramonial asking out after it's already become blatently obvious that they'll say yes. The idea of getting turned down by a girl is really scary to me.

Guest FreeSpirit

I think I'm just a trophy catch.

I'm not bigging myself up, but what I mean by that is that, there's not a lot of black guys in Newcastle, so when I go out up here, I tend to get a fair bit of attention.

I think they only wanna be with me so they can tell their mates they've been with a black guy.

Guest The Beltster
I think I'm just a trophy catch.

I'm not bigging myself up, but what I mean by that is that, there's not a lot of black guys in Newcastle, so when I go out up here, I tend to get a fair bit of attention.

I think they only wanna be with me so they can tell their mates they've been with a black guy.

I'm trying to find a decent place where its chock full of black chicks who just wanna be with a white guy...and nobody say Somalia or some sh*t!

Guest FreeSpirit

I was just about to say Africa or the Caribbean

If you're after some big black booty, then London always a great place to start Belty. :thumbsup

Guest FreeSpirit
I have to tell my g/f I'm off to London on 'business' :lol

Notting Hill Carnival on Bank Holiday Weekend (24/25th August) is your best bet. There will be thousands there.

Absolute loser at school, spent most of my 20s being fat and antisocial. I'm also very shy, so I have no clue what women think of me now as I don't let many people that close to know the real me.

Crap reply I know, but I'd say, if you want to know what girls think of me, ask em!