Fan Clubs | beta

What do the girls think of you?

Guest Black Knight

Guest Black Knight

So what do the ladies think about you?

Some girls think I am a goofy guy and some think I am a pretty cute boy. I don't really worry about girls too much because usually I focus on my school work way more than any thing else.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Evil Monkey

Girls never took much of an interest in me when I was at school - I was the fat, ugly kid. I went through a period for a couple of years where girls only wanted to be my friend - I was always the guy they could talk to about their boyfriend problems.

I then went through a period when I met my fiancee were (I found out accidentally) a lot of the girls I knew (and some which I had wanted before I met my other half) now decided that I was boyfriend material and wanted me.

Now, I have gone full circle and am back where I started, except I am in a relationship.

Guest John Hancock

I tend to play the lovable, slightly over confidant loser card quite a lot (JD from Scrubs is a comparison that springs up quite a lot).

I'm pretty succesfull with girls, although no where near the extent I was 2 or 3 years ago. Those times were just crazy.

I tend to play the lovable, slightly over confidant loser card quite a lot (JD from Scrubs is a comparison that springs up quite a lot).

I tend to be more the Chanandler Bong character. I am treat as the guy in teh corner who makes funny comments... but you wouldnt.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

I was always seen by girls as a friend who you can dump all your problems on, but thats a far as it goes I was now where near good looking enough to be a boyfriend

Even now its the same, me and Sheila were no more then friends for about 4 years, I had always fancied her but she never saw me in that way infact it was some other friends who convinced her to give us a go as a couple as she was still not sure if we should give it a go and be more then friends

meh, I was just a nobody foruntil I was about 16, then the long hair I had the mick taken at school about suddenly was cooler, I lost a lot of weight bought some new clothes that weren't black and hung around with new people 9as I'd moved) and got a lot of good attention from the ladies. Went to uni where suddenly it kind of went back the other way in my first year so cut my hair off and changed my look again, hung out with new people and picked up again. Now I'm older and fatter and engaged I'm about a least threat possible to the single lady population so now I'm everyones friend again but I'm cool about it! :D

I've gotten pretty popular with them lately, both as "good looking" and just as a nice guy more than anything. I can deal with that. I grew up as the decent looking guy who simply wasn't hot enough but was pretty funny and good with advice. Now I'm the funny guy who scrubs up real well AND who people can talk to, joke with, flirt with and especially bitch with. Score~!

Not with *everyone* mind - some don't like the long hair or the big words, and some just find me to be too brash or trying too hard. But certainly compared to about four years ago, I'm finding myself more popular with a larger number of a higher quality of female.

Ive never considered myself to be that attractiive, perhaps Im not. But the hair and beard seem to have done me wonders the past year. But mainly down to my personality I discovered at the start of the year that almost everygirl Ive ever liked and/or had feelings for in the last 12 months felt the same way. Thats a big ego boost really, and now Ive got a girlfriend who thinks im sex on a stick :)

Guest Fiona
I'm finding myself more popular with a larger number of a higher quality of female.

I'd be interested to find out what you are referring to a "higher quality of female".

Guest The Beltster
I'd be interested to find out what you are referring to a "higher quality of female".
Girls with bigger tits and a nicer ass than the other girls. :xyx

Guest Fiona
Well I like me-does that count?

There are girls on here you know... :( Why not a boys or girls thing?

Nimf it's what girls think about you. And I being a girl like you very much (not in that manner) I think your very friendly and hilarious to boot.

PS - Send the payment you promised be to the address we discussed. Small bills will be just fine with me.:lol

Guest dpddave
Women love me for a couple of weeks, then then realise all I wanna do is shag them. Then they hate me. It's goes around in a vicious circle.

Guest Miss T
I've gotten pretty popular with them lately, both as "good looking" and just as a nice guy more than anything. I can deal with that. I grew up as the decent looking guy who simply wasn't hot enough but was pretty funny and good with advice. Now I'm the funny guy who scrubs up real well AND who people can talk to, joke with, flirt with and especially bitch with. Score~!

Not with *everyone* mind - some don't like the long hair or the big words, and some just find me to be too brash or trying too hard. But certainly compared to about four years ago, I'm finding myself more popular with a larger number of a higher quality of female.

Are you f*cking serious?! :lol

Guest Miss T

You think you're it...... you're really not.

(cue the "you fancied me blah blah blah" or "you shagged a black man blah blah blah")