Fan Clubs | beta

Myspace or Facebook?

Guest Black Knight

Guest Black Knight

Which one do you perfer? Myspace or Facebook.

I never had a facebook before but I currently have a myspace. Myspace works great for me and is an easy way to keep in touch with old school friends, family, etc.

I was planning on getting a facebook but I don't know anyone who haves it or even talk about it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottyB

Myspace, even with the new Appication feature (some say it's becoming more and more like Facebook) it still doesnt give you a million notifications when Joe Bloggs has give you rabies.

Its also more customisiable.

Still, I have both.

Guest Drake
Facebook all the way. Myspace for me is more for customizing it and making it look pretty. Facebook is the most interactive of the bunch and let's you get in touch with almost everyone with real ease.

Guest The Beltster
Facebook, for the simple reason that loads of the old school mates are on there and easy to find, along with a group for my old school and a couple of my brothers. If it werent for that, I wouldnt bother with any of it.

Guest Jimmy Redman
As a uni student I think its some sort of expellable offense that I dont have a Facebook account. I'm on myspace but I hardly ever use it.

I prefer Facebook by a HUGE mile, for the reasons Beltmark has mentioned. I have almost all my cousins, most of my siblings and loads of old school friends on there. I also have a bunch of TWOites on there too. I still have a Myspace though but seldom go on it. I have Bebo too but never go on it as it annoys me too much.

Guest John Hancock
I prefer Facebook by a HUGE mile, for the reasons Beltmark has mentioned. I have almost all my cousins, most of my siblings and loads of old school friends on there. I also have a bunch of TWOites on there too. I still have a Myspace though but seldom go on it. I have Bebo too but never go on it as it annoys me too much.

Right now, I have TGO, Drake and Reno. I think Omega regected me.

Bless...I'm sure he loves you really. I'm not 100% sure who I have but I know I have Reno, TGO, Inno, Nemesis Enforcer (i have just received a teddy bear off him, yay!),Christof, Antihero and Lafdugga, amongst others.