Fan Clubs | beta

Myspace or Facebook?

Guest Black Knight

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have both, but I hate facebook, it's just one big clusterf**k rto be honest, and Im pretty fed up of myspage, its just a ways of communicating with people really, but its becoming very facebooky as people have said.

But half the time If I wanna contact people I know I'll see them in the flesh or on the phone

Guest Gemsi
I have both, though prefer myspace. It's much less spammy and annoying and user friendly for me. However I am currently addicted too the Horse Racing application on facebook. The excitement of racing horses, without spending real money:)

Guest Slim Jim
I have both, though prefer myspace. It's much less spammy and annoying and user friendly for me.

Everything here but the complete opposite. It's alll about Facebook.

I have both, but I hate facebook, it's just one big clusterf**k rto be honest,
This is pretty much my opinion on the matter.

I actually closed my Facebook account because I was fed up with getting emails telling me this retarded gimmicky pile of piss could be added or someone has sent me an aeroplane made of cheese.

There was so many stupid little things with Facebook that it took forever just to deal with them before you started contacting people.

MySpace isn't perfect, but it does what I need it to do.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Facebook for me although I hardly go on there, last night I went on and had 98 different request thingies from people I know to 'join this' and 'accept that' etc

Guest Looleybelle
Have all of them, bebo i can't get on with, facebook's only appeal is loads of people i went to school with, its all about myspace! Myspace is great!

Guest Kanenite
I've just recently opened a Facebook account but prefer Myspace. As already said the notifications of really random stupid things can get on your nerves after a while.

Facebook all the way.

Though for some reason my Myspace added me to group called 'Lesbian and Bi Girls show it off', or somethign liek that. But when you click it it says teh group doesnt exist. No clue whats going on there, I wouldnt mind if it had a load of pictures like it claims. :lol