Fan Clubs | beta

Grand Theft Auto IV Discussion

Fidel Cashflow

Guest MojoPogo
Something I read, I think in GM, was that unlike the previous games you're not trying to take over LC like you were in VC and SA. Instead you're a small fish in a big pond just trying to get out of trouble.

You're quite correct. You're an immigrant brought across to Liberty on the promise of wealth and power, by his brother, only to discover his brother runs a struggling taxi firm, and is in a whole heap of trouble with mobsters.....

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anime Otaku
Something I'm wondering is if they'll have the city fully open from the start or will the Brooklyn bridge be closed at the start to keep you in that area?

Guest Dave7g
Something I'm wondering is if they'll have the city fully open from the start or will the Brooklyn bridge be closed at the start to keep you in that area?

The bridges must be closed! You can't have everything right away, what would be the point then?

Guest Anime Otaku
Yeah it will probably follow the GTA tradition, for the record Saints Row and Crackdown were both fully open from the start, though Crackdown requires you to go to the Volk and Shai-gen areas overground before you cen use the tunnel in the keep.

Guest Clarkey

Just pinched this from the Eurogamer forum, as someone has happily scanned in the whole feature on GTA IV from the latest PS3 magazine. Just click on the link, and then change the number from one to all the way up to 14.

Here.

Guest MojoPogo
Hopefully the soundtrack is super awesome again......a bit of Soundgarden, Nirvana or The Pixies wouldnt go amiss to tell you the truth. Or Faith No More for that matter. .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kanenite
Ah that's so unfair, I go on holiday in a couple of hours, I was hoping for an early release :( I'll have to check it when I come back.

Guest Dave7g
Just a heads up. Trailer at 6pm UK Time, on Marketplace and the website.

:sml7::sml7::sml7::sml7::sml7::sml7:

I just can't wait that long.