Top Gear is back....

Guest Laffy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!

Things haven't been the same without the boys on TV to entertain, have had to satisfy myself with Top Gear: The Challenges, Top Gear The Challenges 2 and Top Gear Polar and American Adventure DVD's

Guest Laffy
Top Gear The Challenges 2 - What when did this come out and oh get the interactive dvd it rock you get to blow up Hammond in a caravan.

Guest Laffy
Question folks,Why hasn't the Bugatti Veyron done a power lap yet?

It has to be the most popular car used on the show so why not see it go around the lap!!.

They will not let the Stig drive it as they do not want it wreaked and will not provide the insurance for him.

Guest Al Stevens

Welcome back boys i haven't laughed so hard in ages.

The police car challenge was brilliant and also i wonder what they are racing the Bullet Train in

Guest Laffy
I recorded this deciding to watch the bore fest that was Italy/Spain my god i have not laughed so much the police cars were so funny. I need to find a pointless sign now to send in.

They will not let the Stig drive it as they do not want it wreaked and will not provide the insurance for him.

I wonder if the real reason is that they are worried it won't actually out perform some of the other supercars? Can you imagine if the Veyron isn't as fast as the ascari a10?

I wonder if the real reason is that they are worried it won't actually out perform some of the other supercars? Can you imagine if the Veyron isn't as fast as the ascari a10?

Id say it would be faster,and hopefully someday we will find out.

Well you know it's faster in a straight line given enough track to get to that top speed but that doesn't equate to being a better car to drive around a track..

Ascari a10

Engine: 4941 cc V8

Power: 600 bhp (447 kW/608 PS)

Weight: 1,280 kg (2,800 lb)

0-62 mph (0-100 km/h): 2.8 sec

Top Speed: 220 mph (350 km/h)

Veyron

Engine: Quad-turbocharged DOHC 64-valve W16 7993 cc

Power: 1001 PS (metric horsepower)/ 987HP / 736 KW

Weight:estimated at 1,888 kg (4,160 lb)

0-60 - 2.46 seconds

Top Speed: 407.47 km/h (253.19 mph) (average)

So on stats the Veyron look the more powerful but the ascari is 600KG lighter than the veryon and only .2 seconds slower over 0-60. given that neither car is going to get anywhere close to their top speeds thats almost irrlelevant. The Konigsegg has 806 bhp (601 kW) and that was slower than the ascari....