Fan Clubs | beta

Longest Game Time

Nimf

Guest Black Knight
It took me almost two months to beat Grand Theft Auto: San Adrea's. I think part of the problem was because I didn't bother to use a single cheat code.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottyB
It took me almost two months to beat Grand Theft Auto: San Adrea's. I think part of the problem was because I didn't bother to use a single cheat code.

As opposed to how many on other games ;)

The second Medal of Honour took a while for me, a mix of not much playing time and age were factors.

Oh, and I'm terrible at games that aren't Crash, Spyro, Pokemon or Tony Hawk.

Fatal Labrynth on the Megadrive. Bought when I was 14 and didn't complete it until I was 22 so thats 8 years or so. Of course I'll admit that probably 6-7 of those years I never actually played it but boy was it satisfying to come back to and complete! :D

I tend to never complete games. I've been playing Golden Axe since I was about 8, and 14 years later have yet to complete the bugger.

I've 100% completed every SmackDown game ever mind. Just Bring It took all of a day, and then I decided it was rubbish and to just spent my time playing Gran Turismo 3 then.

Guest Jaycey Baby
Baldur's Gate 2 kept me going for a good few months and that's playing for a few hours most nights. Vast, and from what I've read about it since, I didn't even scratch the surface of all the things you can do.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I am currently into my 9 or 10th month on Assassins Creed and no end is in sight yet, I am finding this game very annoying at times

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I remember one shop by mind had that in there as an arcade game (back when it was 50P for three lives) :lol
Oh boy does that take me back to being a kid!

There was a small shop called Cliftons near my house which had a back room which had arcade games in too, I used to be there every weekend blowing all the money I had on those damn things :lol

To finish the main story campaign I assume the thread means. Because if not then FF12 has to be the longest game ever made alongside Oblivion.

I think Final Fantasy 7 is pretty damn long the first time you play it; after that it's pretty easy to finish.

It took me three and a half years to finally complete Treasure Island Dizzy.

On another note, I wish they'd hurry up and make a new Dizzy game (or put the old ones out for cheap download).

Guest The Beltster

I'm telling you, not having to get that damn snorkel in the trees and being able to fly made that game so much more bearable when I was 10.

I liked Fantasy World Dizzy too, very underrated. Fast Food Dizzy on the other hand...pah, the less said about that the better.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Tiny Toon Adventures on Megadrive was a great game that took ages to complete (for me anyway) come to think of it most Megadrive games took much longer to complete then the current gen games seem to :lol