Fan Clubs | beta

Prison Break Series 4 *Sky One Pace - NO SPOILERS*

Guest FreeSpirit

Guest FreeSpirit

Preview:

TV Schedule:

USA: Monday 1st September on FOX at 8/7c -TWO HOUR PREMIERE

UK: Tuesday 2nd September on Sky1 at 9pm - TWO HOUR PREMIERE

The fourth series of the hit US Drama begins with a double episode, and Michael is out for revenge against the company for Sara's death!

Yes finally: My favourite non wrestling US programme is back, and I'm eager to see what lengths the Brothers go to in seeking revenge from "the company" for taking Sara and their freedom. Should be an interesting 4th series, and I can't wait next Tuesday for it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joe boy
Prison break is back thank god this show is by far the best US show ever.Season three was okay i guess ,did'nt enjoy it as much as the previous two but it was still a must watch.I'll watch season three this week (its on sky one and two every night this week) so i can familiar myself with what happened previously and be ready for what season four entail's.

Guest FreeSpirit

I always thought they could've wrapped everything up in Prison Break after Series 2, and I was very wary of what Season 3 would bring to the table.

Series 3 wasn't that great to be honest with you, but I really did like the ending, and its made me so very excited for Series 4. I'm wondering if this will be the last Series though, because I really don't think that there's much more they can add to the show.

Guest joe boy
I think if they make anymore after this season it will would ruin the whole show, i love the show but theirs only so far they can go with it.

• 1 month later...
Guest joe boy
Series 4 is looking good so far shame about the 3 week break i'm as hooked as ever.I'm realy enjoying this series i hope michael does'nt die but it look's like thats where the story is going.I have a new favorite character (Mahone) i think he's great,it was brill when they busted him out of court.And does anyone else think the guy working for The Company looks like a black version of The Terminator lol.

Guest Rampage
I dont think this Season has been as good as the last 3, everything seems rushed and hardly anything goes wrong, for example they break into a building so easy and they dont even show it. Loving Mahone in it tho, his character is brilliant yet confusing at the moment.

• 1 month later...
Guest Kanenite
Ahhhhh! Why would they end it like that! Loving this series aswell, I lost interest after Season 3 as that was a massive let down but this one's been great.