Fan Clubs | beta

Prison Break Series 4 *Sky One Pace - NO SPOILERS*

Guest FreeSpirit

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can finally come in here! It has taken a while but i've just now finished catching up on Prison Break (from season 1!!!). I have to agree with what most people said abut season 3-I think it was the poorest of them all. It may have been the angst-face Michael had going on for the whole thing that annoyed me...

Love season 4. Can't wait for the end episodes. Gutted they are ending it but also glad as it HAS reached its natural end I think. Looking forward to seeing the brothers going against each other!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Shane O Mac
I've just seen episode 20(watched it online, so not sure if its been shown on Sky 1 yet?), but what an episode! After this series, I'm totally gutted its ending! It's been fantastic

Guest Drake

*FINAL EPISODE SPOILER ALERT*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MICHAEL DIED RIGHT IN THE ENDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ****ING SWEAR! I HAD WATERY EYES!!!! I CANT ****ING BELIEVE IT!!!!!!:sad::sad::sad::sad:

I'm so glad you used the spoiler tags Drake! We get the finale on Tuesday.

Sky1 to premiere 'Prison Break' movie

Friday, May 15 2009, 10:40 BST

By Dan French

Sky1 has secured the world premiere of two special Prison Break episodes billed as a movie.

The channel will air the two-hour series finale on Tuesday, May 19, during which

a major character is said to be killed off. The final scenes will flash forward four years into the future, revealing which character meets their maker.

The following week, Sky1 will air the exclusive world premiere of another two-hour special, Prison Break: The Final Break, which will

fill in the gap between the present day and the four-year flash forward.

The series finale of Prison Break airs on Sky1 on Tuesday, May 19 at 10pm. Prison Break: The Final Break can be seen on Sky1 on Wednesday, May 27 at 10pm.

Guest Drake

Of course I was gonna put the spoiler tag. I don't wanna ruin the ending for anyone that doesn't want to be spoiled. :P

I just hope that everyone enjoys the series finale as much as I did. It was a good 4 years PB, I'm gonna miss it. :(

Guest Shane O Mac
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

That was me...and a bit more. Can't wait for the bonus episodes