Fan Clubs | beta

Prison Break Series 4 *Sky One Pace - NO SPOILERS*

Guest FreeSpirit

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit
daaaaamn never saw that coming! they better not break it off like they always do :sad:

Your worst nightmare. There's only 2 episodes left and I think that may be it. Apparantly there's a ratings decline of the programme in the States, and there was due to be 22 episodes, but they've cut it down to 14. :(

Guest joe boy
Your worst nightmare. There's only 2 episodes left and I think that may be it. Apparantly there's a ratings decline of the programme in the States, and there was due to be 22 episodes, but they've cut it down to 14. :(

The thing is, how far can they go with it. Dont get me wrong i love Prision Break but i can understand people losing interest with it. It's truly remarkable how the writers of the show have maneged to keep coming up with new stuff. I love the over the top goings on although if they would of kept it to say two series's it could still have credability as a serious, realistic show, people start to think it's silly and get wise to the usual " Micheal get's close to being out smarted but just when you think all hope has gone, bang he does it again, out smarts whoever's on his tail". It's predictable in an unpredictable way if you get what im saying. I'd love it to keep going but any more over the top stuff will ruin what has been a great show in other peoples eyes.

Edited by joe boy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are 6 epiosdes left which are to be aired in 'Spring 2009'. It has not had very good ratings in America so I'm guessing this is going to be the end of it.

I thought this season was OK...I just seem to be going off it, I'm not hooked like I was with seasons 1 and 2.

Guest Kanenite
Spring?!?! Ah that's ridiculous, been really into this series aswell. I'd think if they tried to stretch it out anymore though they'd ruin it, these next 6 should be the last.

Spring 2009 is ridiculous but I guess that's mainly due to the poor ratings that the show has been getting which is a shame IMO.

To be honest the only season that I haven't like thus far that much has been #2 because I personally loved the whole Sona prison concept of their not being any kind of guards etc...

If this season ends on the next 6 episodes then I'm going to be a sad puppy. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Prison Break - Spring 2009 Trailer

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry Drake:

Confirmed: 'Prison Break' to end

Tuesday, January 13 2009, 20:29 GMT

By Neil Wilkes, Editor

Prison Break will finish at the end of its current season, it has been confirmed.

The series will return for its final episodes in the US on April 17 in a new Friday night timeslot.

The news is not unexpected: ratings for the current, fourth season have dropped as low as 5 million. The first season, broadcast in 2005, averaged more than 12 million.

Confirming the news today, Fox president Kevin Reilly said the show had 'run its course' and would be bowing out on a creative high.

He added that in addition to four remaining episodes, the network is "contemplating" ordering a couple more.

The storyline for the final part of the series will see brothers Michael and Linc, played by Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell, pitted against each other in the fight to bring down the Company.

Source: Digital Spy

According to that there are only four more left...but I guess they could increase it to six, we'll see.

Guest FreeSpirit

I've loved Prison Break right from the beginning, but recently the stoyline has been ridiculous, confusing and far too over the top. The show has terminal cancer, and pulling the plug on it's life support machine is probably the best thing that could happen at the mo.

I mean we were led to believe the company were bad people right from the beginning, but apparantly now they're good guys (this is after killing nearly everyone linked to the Brothers WTF?). Not to mention the company had chance after chance to blow Michael's brains out, but now they wanna help cure him, eh?

It's obvious they are running out of ideas.