Fan Clubs | beta

Lost programmes from your Childhood?

Guest Da Showstoppa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
Did anybody else ever watch Zzzap!? That show used to creep me out for some reason but I loved it at the same time.

For some reason, I remember the title, but can't for the life of me remember what the program actually was.

Guest Fiona

The only two shows I can remember are Doctor Who and The Thunderbirds. Oh and a cartoon called Inch High Private Eye (he used to ride around on the nose of a shaggy dog).

On Saturday mornings here CBC used to show some British shows like Paddington the Bear and Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings. They weren't on for very long before they disappeared.

Guest Y2James
For some reason, I remember the title, but can't for the life of me remember what the program actually was.

This:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phRPIGxy06c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phRPIGxy06c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

It was actually made for hearing impaired children.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I have just realized that no-one (including me) has mentioned Count Duckula yet, man I was totally hooked on that show, had all the VHS' they brought out and wore the tapes out I watched them so much, been a long long time sicne I watched Duckula

This:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phRPIGxy06c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phRPIGxy06c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

It was actually made for hearing impaired children.

I remember that. Something about it used to scare me, but I can't remember what.

Guest Davros

I don't know if anyone remembers this but it was truely awesome and needs to be shown again!!

STAR FLEET

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Terrahawks too!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Davros

Guest Y2James
I remember that. Something about it used to scare me, but I can't remember what.

It must have been Tricky Dicky. That guy gave me many nightmares.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb_m7QTHkp4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb_m7QTHkp4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Guest Jayfunk
T-Bag (I can't remember the exact name of the show)

:lol :lol

That was a kids show? it sounds like something you have to pay 14.95 pm to see on the internet

USA High, saw it on Trouble in the late 90's.

I loved all of those types of shows - 5/6 kids in a group, always with different personalities: short geek, hot stud, prep girl, manly girl, big loveable bear, some kind of likeable authority figure, and a wheeler/dealer.

Saved By The Bell, USA High, Hang Time, California Dreams, etc.

The sad thing is: I think I can remember all four theme songs (even though the latter two had more than one) from memory.

In fact, I remember most/all of the characters off by heart too, including surnames. How sad.

Edited by DraVen

Guest ScottyB

Dragonball Z

Pokemon

Recess

Robot Wars

Arrested Development (ok...so not that old, but it was during MY childhood)

Keenan and Kel

Arthur

Guest Shane O Mac

oh...I just thought of some more...Babysitters Club, Sweet Valley High, Alex Mack, Clarissa(it always amused me how Sam use to climb through the window and never use the front door), Tots Tv, Raggy Dolls, Rosie and Jim :wub :wub

Edit: What was the one with an elephant who was a king or something? I can't think of it

Edited by Shane O Mac

Guest Da Showstoppa

Edit: What was the one with an elephant who was a king or something? I can't think of it

Babaar I believe.

Terrahawks ruled by the way;

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Guest Da Showstoppa

You sing it, I bring it ....

Charlie Chalk :)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EpuzSGFHrU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EpuzSGFHrU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

From the top of my head:

Tickle on the tum

Camberwick Green

Chigley

Trumpton

Bagpuss

Mr Benn

Will o The wisp

Morph

Bod

He Man and the Masters of the Universe

Dungeons and Dragons

Button moon

Orm and Cheep

Teenage mutant HERO Turtles

Visionaries

Transformers

Mask

Rat Attack

The adventure game

Dangermouse

Count Duckula

Robin and Rosie of Cockleshell bay

Portland Bill

Charlie Chalk

Chorton and the Wheelies

Jayce and the wheeled warriors

Starfleet

Number 73/Multicoloured swap shop/Going live etc.

Terrahawks

The muppet show

The incredible hulk (the one with Bill Bixby)

Blue thunder

Airwolf

Streethawk

Cagney and Lacey

Buck Rogers and the 25th Century

The original Battlestar Galactica

Jackanory

Johnny Briggs

Gruey Tooey

Jossie's Giants

Byker Grove

Metal Mickey

Rentaghost

Spiderman (1970s Cartoon)

Spiderman (1980s live action)

Spiderman and his friends

Spiderwoman

Bertha

Raggydolls

Knightmare (of course)

Crackerjack

Cheggers plays pop

Tiswas

Funhouse

The pink windmill

Maid marion and her merry men

Willy fogg

Mysterious cities of gold

Dogtanian and the three muskahounds

Heidi

Belle and Sebastian

Emu

G.I. Joe

Centurions

Thundercats

The real ghostbusters

Crystal Tips and Alastair

Chocky

Stigg of the dump

Tripods

The Triffids

Moschops

Let's pretend

Me and You

Johnny Quest

Defenders of the earth

Gummi bears

Care bears

My little pony

There's more but I can't remember them off hand. Not all of them my favorites though, just remembering them from my childhood.