Fan Clubs | beta

Your favorite wrestling game, any console.

Ryan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chriscare
No you won't, you'll be joining the rest of us on TEW 05 when it becomes freeware on Wednesday.

I always preffered EWR to TEW 05, 05 wasn't as good as the later ones, can't recall why exactly as its been 4 years.

Guest Chriscare
I heard No Mercy is being re-released for the Wii.

I hope its the original version that had blood (without the glitch that meant you couldn't save the game)

Guest Fiona
I've tried quite a few and didn't like any of them. There is way to many controls to figure out for each wrestler. I usually end up doing more damage to myself than the opponent does.

Guest Chriscare
I dunno, I dont think they're are particularly alot of control in a wrestling game than in any other fighting game. Think of all the combo's and special moves you have to learn in something such a Tekken, Wrestling games are alot more basic than that.

Guest Fiona
I dunno, I dont think they're are particularly alot of control in a wrestling game than in any other fighting game. Think of all the combo's and special moves you have to learn in something such a Tekken, Wrestling games are alot more basic than that.

I don't like any fighting games for that reason. I like games with basic controls, too much for me to remember. Different strokes.

I like Legends of Wrestlemania, is there something wrong with me?

Not really as its a fun arcade trip down memory lane however it's control system can let it down a bit now and again.

Wouldn't say it was the greatest wrestling game ever though.

Guest MojoPogo
I gotta say Smackdown Here Comes the Pain. The roster is untouchable, and i played for almost 3 years and STILL kept finding random stuff that i hadnt done before......

Still though, the joy of throwing Ogawa into a exploding barbed wire panel on Fire Pro cannot be matched by much.

Seriously if they could take that move set, marry it to the CAW and CAF functions in SD v Raw 2009, ally it with the control system of No Mercy and then make a game that had the ECW/WCW/WWF 1998 era roster....

I would die a happy man

Was it WWF Warzone that had a cut scene in career mode that showed a future opponent in a gym punching a heavy bag, before flexing their muscles in an incredibly robotic state and reeling off their cachphrase? I remember Bulldog's "My baaark is worse than my bite"

Anyways, i loved Warzone and WCW/NWO Revenge also, reaching over the guardrail and waiting to see what weapon it gave you was a highlight, along with using Goldberg and spearing someone standing on the apron to the floor. Happy, carefree days!

Guest Chriscare
I like Legends of Wrestlemania, is there something wrong with me?

I'd go and get yourself checked out just to be on the safe side

Guest Dave7g
Was it WWF Warzone that had a cut scene in career mode that showed a future opponent in a gym punching a heavy bag, before flexing their muscles in an incredibly robotic state and reeling off their cachphrase? I remember Bulldog's "My baaark is worse than my bite"

Anyways, i loved Warzone and WCW/NWO Revenge also, reaching over the guardrail and waiting to see what weapon it gave you was a highlight, along with using Goldberg and spearing someone standing on the apron to the floor. Happy, carefree days!

Sounds like In Your House, which soon after was known as In Your Bin.

WWF Attitude, i think i got it at about the right age to really enjoy it. Not as big a gamer these days as i was back then.

Indeed it was, the sleeve also said " featuring Stone Cold Steve Austin".

Edited by BRM

I've seen all the cutscenes in Warzone and none of them have gym bags in them. But they did have a little trash talk from an opponent.

Im talking N64 mind you if that makes any difference.. not sure if it was released on any other platform?

but im nearly sure there was a like a dirty brown punch bag? i only had warzone and revenge so it couldnt have been any other game but perhaps im wrong