Fan Clubs | beta

Annoyances in otherwise good Video Games?

ShaolinHandLock

Bugs generally. Fable 2 is full of em. I managed to resurrect Lady Grey, then marry her (ahem), only for her to get stuck in a wall in an AI brainfart of epic proportions. Blast!

Also, it crashed (and i WAS playing from hard drive) after defeating a tough boss......

Mr Molyneux, fantastic storytelling, but must do better with playtesting......

I've yet to encounter these bugs.

Guest Da Showstoppa

FIFA09. When my team-mates decide to stop dead when I pass the ball, only for the opposition to stroll in and intercept. Fixed for FIFA10 though, happily.

Smackdown V Raw 2009. Just seems unfinished, real shame.

Guest Anime Otaku
Online achievements on any game ever, a slight exception for "natural" achievements like playing every game type in a FPS online or getting x kills. However ones that require x number of online wins, especially in 1 v 1 contests are horrible, if you want them you pretty much need to boost because of the number of people that would switch off their connection when they are close to losing. Slightly connected, dodgy matchmaking that for instance puts you in a game when you just started against people that are nearly maxed out in COD.

Guest Jaycey Baby

The biggest annoyance with Fable 2 for me was the ending. Talk about slapped together.

Actually, that's the case with a lot of otherwise very good games - KOTOR2 springs to mind.

The biggest annoyance with Fable 2 for me was the ending. Talk about slapped together.

Actually, that's the case with a lot of otherwise very good games - KOTOR2 springs to mind.

I'm with you on that one. Although it does leave it open(ish) for some DLC to finish the story?