Fan Clubs | beta

Shows to watch before you die!!!

Guest Fiona

Guest Chriscare

"Do NOT Watch List" - awww, crap. Stuff like What Katie Did, Kerry Katona's Shameless Unravelling on TV, Rebecca Loos, The Osbournes, Hulk Knows Best, Brooke As Well, The Fattest Loser, Beauty & The Geek...you get the idea. Sh*t like that.

Cheers!

Pfft a couple of seasons of beauty and the geek were awesome, up there with the amazing Wife Swap USA (soooo much better than the british one, they'll have like a family of Hitler loves swapping with a family of jews or some sh*t, awesome tv!)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know but am I missing out, when not watching Scrubs? I've always wanted to watch it but i've never got round to doing it.

Most people I know love the show... I absolutely hate it.

Guest Anime Otaku

I like Scrubs but it is very strange at times, think Family Guy humour crossed with Grey's Anatomy.

I can't believe I forgot to mention Daria, I loved that show, pity there appears to be problems getting it out on DVD due to there being a tone of licensed music in it. I think the only Original piece may be the theme tune.

I don't know but am I missing out, when not watching Scrubs? I've always wanted to watch it but i've never got round to doing it.

Your not missing much really. I've watched a couple of episodes, couldn't get into it at all. It's one of the those either you love it or hate it shows.

Oooooh the new season of Criminal Minds starts tomorrow night, can't wait. Think I've already put this on the list, if I haven't then it should definitely be there.

That Shemar Moore is a honey of mega proportions.