Fan Clubs | beta

Who's your Favourite Video-Game Character of All Time?

Guest The GS

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clarkey
This is one of those tough questions whereby you could come up with a new answer every day depending upon whom pops into your head first. So for today I'm going to neglect my Ryo avatar, and throw George Stobbart's name into the hat. He may not be looking for sailors, but he can certainly deal with terrorist clowns.

This is one of those tough questions whereby you could come up with a new answer every day depending upon whom pops into your head first. So for today I'm going to neglect my Ryo avatar, and throw George Stobbart's name into the hat. He may not be looking for sailors, but he can certainly deal with terrorist clowns.
I'm currently playing through the first Broken Sword (I played the third one first).
Duke Nukem. The guy was just all kinds of brilliance.
Duke Nukem was brilliant too, but, as Clarkey said, you could come up with a different name ever day. With that in mind, I'm going to go with Max Payne (closely followed by Mona Sax) as my favourite character.

Of course, tomorrow, I could choose Raiden, Tyris Flare or the master of the one-liner himself, Barry Burton.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4586/sephiroth8jy.jpg

Sure he's a little obsessive with his mother and all that but Sephy-boy is the bad guy for the ages! :lol

Guest MojoPogo
And yet, he stabbed Cloud straight through, only for Cloud to reverse it and dump him off the edge of a precipice.......as cool as Seph is, Cloud is even cooler. And harder. *feels a "discussion" coming on*

Cloud never really defeats Sephiroth and that's the beauty of the relationship between them.

Cloud just tells him to piss off and leave him alone basically at the end of 'Advent Children'

The notes by the creators also say repeatedly that Sephiroth (for whatever reasons they make up) never actually goes full tilt on Cloud and in essence, never wants to kill Cloud.