Super Bowl XLIV

Guest The Bisch

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIV  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIV

• Indianapolis Colts
    • New Orleans Saints

Guest The Bisch

This Sunday, Sun Life Stadium in Florida stages an extravaganza featuring a rock concert by the Who, singing performances by Queen Latifah and Carrie Underwood, flypasts, fireworks....oh yeah and an NFL game.

I fancy New Orleans for the win

To be honest I couldn't give a crap about who wins. If Randy Moss isn't playing then I don't care. Out of al the teams that were still active after New England got eliminated, I was rooting for Minnesota solely because A.P plays for them.

This Sunday, Sun Life Stadium in Florida stages an extravaganza featuring a rock concert by the Who, singing performances by Queen Latifah and Carrie Underwood, flypasts, fireworks....oh yeah and an NFL game.

I fancy New Orleans for the win

Damn, I live down the road from the thing and I didn't even know the Stadium's name changed again.

Guest FreeSpirit

Credit:

wrestling-radio.com

Next week on February 9th, the city of New Orleans has announced that they will host a parade for the New Orleans Saints, whether they win the Super Bowl or not.

The parade would conflict with the SmackDown/ECW tapings on that day, and the tapings will now be moved to Baton Rouge at the Baton Rouge River Center at 6:30PM on Tuesday 9th February.

The New Orleans event has been rescheduled, and will take place on May 28th. WWE will honor the tickets purchased for the February 9th event.

On paper id pick the Colts... but i like the Saints. Changed y mind on them early in their division championship win against the vikings. think the city could use the boost a saints win would give them... if it doesnt incite much rioting that is...

Guest Da Showstoppa

Well my knowledge of American Football is sketchy, but I'm hoping New Orleans wins - it'd be a great boost for a city still recovering from Hurricane Katrina.

Who did for the Miami Dolphins and the Broncos? (My two favourite teams)

Another year of saying yeah i'm going to stay up and watch this before eventually giving up after the 1st 20 minutes.

But yeah i'd really like to see New Orleans win for the reasons stated above by Da Showstoppa.

Hear that notices have been posted to the residents of the local area because Pete Townsend is performing. Thats one hell of a angry mob.

this is bulshit. TBS is intentionally showing Titanic with limited commrcial interruptions... just to piss of every guy with a girlfriend... and its working. ive seen like three plays before halftime.

Guest Dante Spears
Why would you be watching something available in every medium of broadcast at almost anytime over something live, girlfriend or no girlfriend

Why would you be watching something available in every medium of broadcast at almost anytime over something live, girlfriend or no girlfriend

Women have something that makes men lose their 'natural' power and it's called a pussy. :lol

Guest ScottyB
I thought that's what the men turned into once that happened.

Then you're blatently not getting enough....

Anyway, the pub was full so we got a few crates and some munchies and went to my mates, now I'm incredibly tired so came home instead of watching the 4th quarter.

Saints win 31 -17.

Edited by ScottyB

Guest Dante Spears
I prance around here going "Sex is squalid, messy and uncomfortable" and that is what you consider blatant? Edited by Dante Spears

Guest John Hancock
Who did for the Miami Dolphins and the Broncos? (My two favourite teams)

I'm pretty sure neither of them made it to the play offs. I'm not sure though, I was only watching for the Jets.

Guest Jimmy Redman
My family and I were going for the Saints, partly because its a nice story, and partly because they were wearing shiny gold pants. Anyway, glad they won.