Super Bowl XLIV

Guest The Bisch

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIV  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIV

• Indianapolis Colts
    • New Orleans Saints

Guest Dante Spears
My family and I were going for the Saints, partly because its a nice story, and partly because they were wearing shiny gold pants. Anyway, glad they won.

The girls here couldn't talk about anything but the pants. What is it with girls and Shiny Gold Pants?

What an awful "sport" this is. 5 seconds of play, surrounded by 5 minutes of adverts, analysis, and shots of men with headsets. They didn't even bother with the last minute of the game - they just flooded the pitch and drowned the coach in Gatorade with 30 seconds to go.

The highlight was The Who at halftime. That was a genuinely tremendous and awe-inspiring performance they gave.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Very suprised the Colts didn't take the win last night but great story for the Saints and a happy Nemesis Enforcer that I was wrong.

I don't get the comments by Mitch about the commercials..

Is this the first time you've watched a Superbowl?

Personally I'm used to it and I did enjoy the game.

Considering I watch football (our football) every week, you'd think if anyone was to find breaks-in-play annoying, it'd be me.

Edited by JC

What an awful "sport" this is. 5 seconds of play, surrounded by 5 minutes of adverts, analysis, and shots of men with headsets. They didn't even bother with the last minute of the game - they just flooded the pitch and drowned the coach in Gatorade with 30 seconds to go.

The highlight was The Who at halftime. That was a genuinely tremendous and awe-inspiring performance they gave.

There was an article on yahoo that said that out of the 60 minutes that the game lasts, only 11 minutes contain actual game play. WTF!

BTW, Doritos had a contest in which they were going to pick 4 commercials submited by random people and air them on the Super Bowel time slot. One of them was produced by a Puerto Rican. Here it is.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0EVSP_6XZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0EVSP_6XZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Guest FreeSpirit
If you don't like American Football, why did you watch it in the first place?

Was round a Mate's house for the night. She wanted to watch it, so I thought I would give it a chance, but really should've just gone to bed instead.