Fan Clubs | beta

The One-Hit Wonders Thread

Guest Boyo

Guest Jimmy Redman

You know, I lived years of my life never knowing it was a Chillis riff, even as a Chillis fan, and it was only once I got Mother's Milk a few years ago (awesome album, by the way) that I heard the Crazytown song on it.

I'm too young. Same deal when I got into my parents' ABBA album a couple years go, I heard "Man After Midnight" and I legit thought "Hey, that Madonna song!" ("Hung Up", I think)

"Butterfly" is AWESOME though. I bought that Crazytown album. As an 11 year old they were really the coolest sh*t ever.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I lived years of my life never knowing it was a Chillis riff, even as a Chillis fan, and it was only once I got Mother's Milk a few years ago (awesome album, by the way) that I heard the Crazytown song on it.

I'm too young. Same deal when I got into my parents' ABBA album a couple years go, I heard "Man After Midnight" and I legit thought "Hey, that Madonna song!" ("Hung Up", I think)

"Butterfly" is AWESOME though. I bought that Crazytown album. As an 11 year old they were really the coolest sh*t ever.

Drowning by Crazytown is simply an awesome track and even if people thin crazytown are naff that one track makes them pretty cool in my eyes.

Edited by Paul