Fan Clubs (beta)

The Avengers

DC

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvel Studios head-honcho Kevin Feige has been addressing the New York Comic-Con during The Avengers panel and told everyone that Iron Man 3 will be the first part of "phase two of the Avengers Initiative", meaning the third Stark film will follow through into Thor 2, Captain America 2 and whatever else is released until Avengers 2 becomes a reality.

He also said that there will be a teaser for IM3 after the credits of The Avengers.

• 3 months later...

I am trying so hard not to get hyped for this film, it's only a couple of months away so I'm trying to pretend it doesn't exist, otherwise I think I'll build it up too much and I'd hate to be disappointed.

Still not sold on Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow though. And I hope this doesn't become the Iron Man show.

Guest Anime Otaku
Fave moment of the new trailer must be The Hulk no selling that flying thing at the end then blatting another one. Also wondering what the new armour we see getting put on is gonna be like. I liked the suitcase armour but the new one seems more silver going by the chest plate.

Guest BratSan
No matter how often I watch it that 'We have a Hulk' line makes me grin like an idiot. And Im not even a big fan of Hulk of Iron Man.

Same here, and its the way Downey Jr. says it, makes me grin some more. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went to see Avengers Assemble tonight (why couldn't they just go with The Avengers?). It was actually really, really good. Downey Jr is awesome in it, and I think they've finally got the Hulk right.

There's a couple of Hulk-centric pure laugh out loud moments in there too, with Hulk just being Hulk.

The whole last hour is pretty damned epic too.

I could go on, but I won't do spoilers, I'll just wait til a few more folks have seen it.

Guest Jierda
Went to see Avengers Assemble tonight (why couldn't they just go with The Avengers?). It was actually really, really good. Downey Jr is awesome in it, and I think they've finally got the Hulk right.

There's a couple of Hulk-centric pure laugh out loud moments in there too, with Hulk just being Hulk.

The whole last hour is pretty damned epic too.

I could go on, but I won't do spoilers, I'll just wait til a few more folks have seen it.

Im going to see avengers tomorrow I cant f*cking wait

Guest John Hancock
Why aren't I excited about the Avengers movie? I know Captain America was a massive, massive let down, but these guys are some of my top five all time favourite super-heroes, everyone seems to like the film, and I just not feeling it at all.

Seen it me self this evening. Really enjoyed it.

Maybe a little to comedic, Stark and Captain with some great one liners.

One part about half way through the film really pulls at your heart strings.

Like DSR says the last hour of the film is pretty epic. The films certainly up there with First Class for me.

Went to see Avengers Assemble tonight (why couldn't they just go with The Avengers?).

Because the studio believed that we silly British people will get it confused with the 60's show starring Emma Peel and later on the terrible film starring Uma Thurman.

True story.