Super Bowl XLV

Guest The Bisch

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLV?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win Super Bowl XLV?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Green Bay Packers

Guest The Bisch

The 45th Super Bowl takes place this Sunday at Cowboys Stadium, Dallas, with The Pittsburgh Steelers versus The Green Bay Packers. Last time these two met it was decided by a buzzer beating touchdown in favour of The Steelers.

Also on the bill will be Christina Aguilera singing the National Anthem, and The Black Eyed Peas doing the halftime show.

I am a Packers fan, have been since the late ninties and I am puling for them to break the Steel Curtain and bring home our first bowl since 1997.

Hopefully we can forcethe issue with the running game a lot more then the Jets were able to and also at the same time shut down the Steelers running game as it was pretty much the only reason they advanced.

Guest John Hancock
I'll be watching this year, just like I've watched for the last few years, but I don't really care for either team (my team's the New York Giants), and, to be honest, I don't really even like American football. Still, Super Bowl's the Super Bowl and all that.

Guest Jimmy Redman

I understand and enjoy American Football on this one day of the year, and go back to being blissfully unaware of its existence the other 364 days. Just like I suddenly became a baseball expert during the World Series last year.

But the Superbowl is a fun watch, and I do actually understand the game now.

Guest John Hancock
I understand and enjoy American Football on this one day of the year, and go back to being blissfully unaware of its existence the other 364 days. Just like I suddenly became a baseball expert during the World Series last year.

But the Superbowl is a fun watch, and I do actually understand the game now.

Not even during the World Series can I bring myself to care about baseball. I was in New York City when the Yankees won last year, and if that couldn't make me care about what is basically cricket but somehow even worse, than nothing will.

The only concession I'll make to baseball is that I support the Mets just because no one else does and it's a talking point.

Not even during the World Series can I bring myself to care about baseball. I was in New York City when the Yankees won last year, and if that couldn't make me care about what is basically cricket but somehow even worse, than nothing will.

Wouldn't go that far now. :lol

Guest bigmatt
if that couldn't make me care about what is basically cricket but somehow even worse.

Watch your mouth boy, I've killed for less. Everything is worse then cricket. It has to be.

Wouldn't go that far now. :lol

What could you have against the great English pastime that is cricket?

Oh it is, plus IMO Cricket requires more skill to play as well.

But back to the point - I am really, really happy that somehow, someway, after a terrible and injury ravaged season the Pack managed to get their big guns on the pitch together and click and drive us to here.

We need to keep the running game going to enable Play Action and enable the use of Jennings and Driver, two of the best receivers in the game IMO.

But the key issue is this - this is Rogers first Superbowl and his nerves will be jangling like hell - were as Big Ben has been here and won it before.

That could well be the deciding factor come Sunday.

Yeah i find that people who slag off Cricket just don't get it.

Much the same as me with Baseball, i did enjoy rounders at school though.

Going to get some snacks in and watch this bymyself on Sunday nigght, its going to be awesome.

STEELERS!!!