Super Bowl XLV

Guest The Bisch

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLV?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win Super Bowl XLV?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Green Bay Packers

Guest Kasabifan
Also on the bill will be Christina Aguilera singing the National Anthem, and The Black Eyed Peas doing the halftime show.

I watched them both on mute

Green bay have lost two of their most effective defense team members to the concrete pitch...

Looks good for the Steelers, unless more injuries take their toll!

Guest John Hancock

The right team won in the end. Well done lads.

Allow the thanking God though. That's the worst part of American sports. Although I do like the implication that God prefers Wisconsin to Pennsylvania.

The difference was the quarter back like I said it would be and when it matter Rodgers delivered in the clutch moments and Big Ben threw picks that were punished.

All credit to the Steelers for the monumental attempt at the comeback, which would have been a record for the Superbowl, but the Packer's squad tonight as a whole stood up and delivered.

Clay Matthews causing the fumble, Zombo with his sack to slow the Steeler momentum, Collins TD interception return, Jennings and Nelson with some great catches when they were needed and of course the MVP himself, Rodgers, no turnovers, 3 TD's, thats all a QB can ask for in this game.

All in all this is one very, very happy Anglo-Cheesehead right now.