Fan Clubs (beta)

Android vs I-Phone

Guest Saz

After looking at both, which do you prefer?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. After looking at both, which do you prefer?

It's the N-Gage you're thinking of for the Nokia game machine. Which was awful.

The main reason Blackberries are so popular in the states is that Blackberry as a company kinda used 9/11 as advertising. When the radio communications went down some of the fire service, police, and ambulances used Blackberries to co-ordinate the rescue efforts. Every Blackberry rep I ever met told me about that. Apparently it's drilled into them at the training courses they have to attend?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate my Mom's Android. It's not nearly as easy to navigate, or as pretty, and some of the functionality that makes the iPhone so powerful and easy to use is missing (deleting apps on her HTC is a nightmare). The iPhone prices are ridiculously steep, but I do tend to believe in getting what you pay for, and I've never felt short-changed by my iPhone.

On my Mom's, you have to go through the settings page. Which is ridiculous. It's piss-easy on the iPhone. Easiest thing in the world.

Which is the other reason why I love the iPhone. I didn't have to read up on anything to find out how it all worked, whereas I've needed several walkthroughs to know what I'm doing with an Android. And I'm pretty damn good with technology.

The only thing i hate with my android is texting, apart from that i do not think there is much difference between the Iphone and the android. I had a Iphone for work love it but just seems expence to run and get apps where as the android is great.

EDIT i have to go through several screens to delete but found a great free app called uninstaller that does it in one button push.