Fan Clubs | beta

Gaming Embarrassments.

Guest Dave7g

Back in the day, if I struggled to beat someone in Street Fighter II (and it's many offspring), I would select M.Bison just so I could Psycho Crusher the shit out of them and get back some "pride".

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can shoryuken the hell out of a psycho crusher with Ken Masters. I'm unbeatable with Ken. Not even kidding. Came from playing the coin op games for years back in the 90's. It got to the point to where they would ban me from playing Ken(or Ryu) in tournaments and that's without using cheesy corner combos. That's around the time I got really good with Zangief and Guile.

*high five for the Ken love*

My biggest gaming embaressment? I've started RDR 3 times, got to Mexico to meet Landon Ricketts 3 times, then stopped playing for so long that I forgot where I was and what I was doing and had to start again.

Still haven't finished that game...

My sadness? I finished RDR in 2 weeks, I played that game when I should have slept!
I'm like that with most story-driven games; I'll be all "I'll play until the end of this section" and then something will happen in the story and I need to keep going to find out what happens next.

Try 2 days. Haven't touched it since. :(

Same with me. Rushed through the whole story in 2 days 'cause I had nothing else to do and still needed to finish it.

Guest Jierda

Yeah I was like that with the halo games :lol

On the night after both halo ODST and reach came out me and a mate sat down at 9pm then spent 6-8 hours non stop playing the campaign through on lengendary difficultly :lol