Fan Clubs | beta

World of Warcraft

Guest Jamster26

Guest Jamster26

Warrior. :)

It's always the profession I first choose, when I start an RPG game, as it's usually the one which is one of the easiest to master. :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamster26

Yeah, it's going well so far. Had some good advice, read a few guides, and starting to understand it abit more.

I never thought dying would be so awesome. :lol Lvl 7 now, at Thunderbluff. :)

Edited by Jamster26

Guest Dante Spears

I'm in need of playing a decent RPG game and apparently

Well there's your first mistake, WoW isn't a game, it's a second job that you have to pay for :lol

I remember when I started Wow, I didn't read any guides on how to play at all. It took me about 5 levels to work out that I had to press other buttons thann the auto attack button. I didn't use any glyphs or talents ], I bought white items from vendors because I didn't get that you needed to kill things for the right gear. I didn't take any professions until about level 20 or joined a guild. I didn't check what spec and set up I should have used until level 30 or so.

I felt the game was a slog and wondered what I'd paid for. then I read the guides, joined a guild and suddnely it all clicked.

This^^^ I keep trying to go back to some of my older toons.....When I levelled them I didn't really have a clue. I have a level 50+retri paladin and a 63 frost DK with intellect gear, agi gear and a bit of strength. Up until about 4-5 months ago, I didnt really have a clue how to play wow, I just enjoyed questing, was in my friends guild, avoided dungeons and raids like the plague because I always got yelled at (which now that I've spent a few months actually learning my toons I now understand why:P) I didn';t know anything about the different specs or different gear.

I have 3 level 85's now, 1 with awsome gear, other 2 decent and absolutely loving it. Amazing what looking at the guides and getting a few people set on sorting me out, can do really. It's made a big difference to my game play, I'm enjoying it even more. Once I've finished college in March, my next mission is PVP. I still find myself taking time too come off and actually go to bed, I find the social aspect of wow especially hard to put down.

I don't even use my corehound anymore, I have a pandaren monk, he stands behind me making karate chop noises, it's so funny, I don't need another pet now :P

Btw, if you're one that loses or breaks their phone easily, I'd suggest getting a real authenticator not the phone version, otherwise it's a pain to sort out. At least with the keyring auntheticator it stays at home and not as likely to get damaged. That's just my worry though, I'm not so great with phones. :P

Guest Jamster26
Enjoying it now. Took Omega's advice, joined a guild and it's allot better. People help you out with things, advise where to go etc. Much more fun. Still only at Orgimmar but making progress. :)