Fan Clubs | beta

Most overrated game ever??

King

For me it's Halo.

I just don't get the hype and the huge sales, I mean the graphics are rubbish the game play is shite, it's like a bad cartoon, the weapons are god awful and the story is worse than an episode of the Dynasty.

What do ye think............

Guest Edgehead

Grand Theft Auto 4

Don't get me wrong its not a bad game but apart from better graphics I found it to be nowhere near as good as Vice City or San Andreas.

Highly overrated IMO

Grand Theft Auto 4

Don't get me wrong its not a bad game but apart from better graphics I found it to be nowhere near as good as Vice City or San Andreas.

Highly overrated IMO

Agreed, both VC and SA are better than 4.

Halo for me aswell.

Me and my brother were playing Modern Warfare 3 one day until he popped out too pick up Black Ops, i stuck Halo on too see whats it was like and i hated him, never again :lol

Halo for me aswell.

Me and my brother were playing Modern Warfare 3 one day until he popped out too pick up Black Ops, i stuck Halo on too see whats it was like and i hated him, never again :lol

It's not surprising that a game released in 2001 on a previous generation system didn't hold up to a game released in 2011 for a current system.

It's not surprising that a game released in 2001 on a previous generation system didn't hold up to a game released in 2011 for a current system.

I wasn't comparing them DC, i was just telling the story about the lead up to me playing it. Obviously COD will be better than Halo because its newer, but i dont think Halo is anything to rave about, i do like the Ghost Recon series though.

Speaking of Call of Duty, I vote for all of them. I really don't get the fascination with running round bland brown environments, or sometime grey environments, pretending like you're some kind of badass soldier. It bores the living beejebus out of me.

Speaking of Call of Duty, I vote for all of them. I really don't get the fascination with running round bland brown environments, or sometime grey environments, pretending like you're some kind of badass soldier. It bores the living beejebus out of me.

THIS. Times a gajillion. F*ck C.O.D and f*ck you for buying into the hype machine year upon year, you sheep.

Also Halo multiplayer is gold. Well, Halo 3 and Halo Reach anyway. Customizable gametypes that don't just rely on the usual crap that's done to death are the greatest. If you see Reno, Kaiser Wiggly, Rudie, etc around ask them just how fun Halo multiplayer is.

Guest 3BigDen
I don't care what anybody says about halo. The multiplayer is in a league of it's own. I agree, halo 2's multiplayer is the best out of all of them because it was so innovative and changed the multiplayers landscape forever. Forge mode was brilliant, if I'd say. Speaking of forge mode, on halo 3 I created a map called tunnel raid 2.0, then on Reach I created tunnel raid 3.0, both games deserve a download. Trust...I Created an assault one also called escape from mordor. The bomb plant is in a volcano. Tomm

Guest 3BigDen
I don't think I can live without call of duty zombies on black ops or w@w. All that reality shooting and other stuff is thrown in the garbage. I play video games to escape, I feel if I wanted to shoot some reality stuff I'll just goto the shooting range. I either wanna kill aliens, zombies, nazis, mythical creatures, or ducks on the video game.

Guest 3BigDen
For me it's the Final Fantasy games' date=' I never saw what all the fuss was about[/quote']

I tried the 1st one on Xbox 360. Got to this ice cave, and everybody on my team was crying about some un-engaging topic. The guy with The bird nest in his head was dope!