Fan Clubs | beta

Upcoming Video Game Purchasing

Guest 3BigDen

Guest 3BigDen
I've reserved halo 4, Dragon Ball Z kinect, assassins creed 3, watchdogs, wwe13, and BO2(only for zombies). I'm excited about the new Gta but Id better see some bikes and skateboards or I won't get it. Halo 4 without a shadow of a fact, like old ron say,"gettin got". There's a game coming out called wrestlefest, it's like the old school throw back royal rumble arcade game. I know I'm gonna getting that. I hear also a left 4 dead prequal will come out... Any valve game though I'm on it. Edited by 3BigDen

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWE 13 is a game I'll purchase and play til January, then trade in.

The Amazing Spider-Man I'll probably get too.

Been meaning to get the new Doctor Who game too, but I think I'll wait to see if it gets offered for free on PS+ first.

And then there's Black Ops II, because as much as people bitch and moan about it, most will still buy it. I've still got to get MW3, even though i completed about 70% of single player in a week when I borrowed it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phil

Only games I'm looking forward to this year are Darksiders II and Resident Evil 6. If Black Ops 2 clears up the server problems from the first game then I'll probably buy it, but I'll wait until it drops in price.

If I go and see the new spiderman film then I may pick up that game, but as it stands I doubt I will.

I'll have got most if not all of the trophies in a week or so, I generally keep it as a time consumer for a couple months, then trade it in and get something I want to spend some serious time on.

Guest Hanahbananabob

I've pre-ordered black ops 2 already :D if it's as good as the first can't wait, plus got it pretty cheap with my staff discount and other stuff and a free t-shirt with it, which will no doubt be far too big for me, but oh well :P

Other than that, not really sure what games I will get :/ think I played WWE12 once lol, so doubtful that I will get WWE 13!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest undergroundx
Just get your console flashed and you won't have to purchase anymore :greets4:

I'd love to do that! Just can't seem to find a valid firmware that's updated yet...ugh.

And I'm looking forward to Resident Evil 6,Metal Gear Rising (even though I need to be guns of the patriots),GTA5, and I suppose black ops 2. I think Call of duties release cycle is waay to fast. I mean I don't play cod constantly, I haven't even prestiged once yet and already there coming out with another one. Its almost like you have to play constantly level up the highest and wait for the new game..

Guest John Hancock

My future shopping list for birthday lists, Christmas lists and lottery victories is;

Fight Night Champion

FIFA 13

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Max Payne 3

Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

Guest 3BigDen

I think Call of duties release cycle is waay to fast. I mean I don't play cod constantly, I haven't even prestiged once yet and already there coming out with another one. Its almost like you have to play constantly level up the highest and wait for the new game..

Lol I feel that!..That's Why I just buy the black ops games.

Guest undergroundx
I think Call of duties release cycle is waay to fast. I mean I don't play cod constantly' date=' I haven't even prestiged once yet and already there coming out with another one. Its almost like you have to play constantly level up the highest and wait for the new game..[/quote']

Lol I feel that!..That's Why I just buy the black ops games.

Exactly! I'm excited for new zombies and a revamped nuketown.

Giving serious thought to getting the Xbox flashed. I don't play it online anyway as I don't see the point in paying £40 a year for something I can do free on my PS3, I'd rather spend the same money on PS+ which will let me play the games I've had free and get more free. I don't play online a lot anyway even on the PS3. I figure at least by flashing the Xbox I can still get games I wanna play online for the PS3 them

Giving serious thought to getting the Xbox flashed. I don't play it online anyway as I don't see the point in paying £40 a year for something I can do free on my PS3, I'd rather spend the same money on PS+ which will let me play the games I've had free and get more free. I don't play online a lot anyway even on the PS3. I figure at least by flashing the Xbox I can still get games I wanna play online for the PS3 them

Exactly.

Playing online is so overrated, it's just full of fanboys who pull the plug anyways if their losing, flash that bitch up, just make sure you get someone who knows what they are doing.

If i wanna play online, I've got a perfectly good PS3 sat here anyway :)

I know someone who's done all his friends and his own, waiting for him to message me back and gonna get it done next week. £20 :)

Perfect.

There is loads of youtube links on how to download games but a lot of them are out of date, if you do get it flashed pm me and I will sort ya out with the proper software etc....