Fan Clubs | beta

Retro Games

King

I think it was Inno who did a thread ages ago with all things retro and it proved very popular so for our newer members and older what are your favourite retro/arcade/consoles.

This thread also needs the Snes Vs Meagadrive fanboy war :lol

Edited by King

Snes ftw.

The original Super Mario and Mario 3 are probably my two favourites. I spent an awful lot of my 1st year at Uni a few years ago completing Mario 3 again.

Guest Fatherof10minis

I have an original working Pac man and Donkey Kong machines in my basement, play them all the time.

Also Super mario 3 never gets old and the original Tecmo Super Bowl.

Guest Edgehead
I was always a Megadrive guy, still love Sonic & Streets of Rage to this day. Before that I had a Commodore 64, there were some great games on that like Ace of Aces, Gogo the Ghost, Flash Gordon, The Last Ninja. Good times :)

C64, can anyone remember the name of the World Cup manager game? You had to enter the letters for positions and could edit the players names.

Was it this ?

http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/Football_Manager:_World_Cup_Edition_-_C64

Micro machines taught me how to repair broken controllers. Megadrive all the way. Send franchises may have been better but the megadrive threw up some proper standalone classics.

God Micro Machines was great fun, also anyone remember Phantasy Star IV>, that was such a quality RPG.