Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE WrestleMania 29 Discussion Thread - April 7, 2013 from East Rutherford, NJ

TPIB

Guest Ciaran The King
I look at it as Brock got paid to lay for $$ and lots of it for a guy he could legitimately beat. I think Brock made the match, he dragged HHH through it Edited by Ciaran The King

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamster26
I'm really shocked that people thought that Triple H made Lesnar look bad. He did a damn good job in making Lesnar look like a monster.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I dont think he made him look bad particularly, that isnt what I'm saying. Summerslam I think he did, here not so much since Brock was on offense a lot more here and looked more dominant for most of it. But I dont see how anyone could say that Hunter made him look good either. He didnt do anything to help Brock here.

Guest Ciaran The King
Brock did most of the heavy lifting so to speak, as I previously stated Hunter made his comebacks with his punch/kick offence and that was it. Brock made the match what it was from his offence to his selling

• 2 weeks later...

From the Wrestling-Online Newsletter:

WRESTLEMANIA 29 GROSSES OVER $72 MILLION

- WWE issued a press release today announcing that WrestleMania 29 grossed in excess of $72 million, the highest grossing event in WWE history. The press release also revealed that the show will once again exceed 1 million global pay-per-view buys although it's not expected to surpass last year's show. WrestleMania 29 will make more pay-per-view revenue however as it cost $5 more than last year. 80,676 fans from all 50 states and 34 countries jam-packed the MetLife Stadium in New Jersey on April 7 for WrestleMania, making it the second highest attended WrestleMania in history behind WrestleMania III.