Fan Clubs (beta)

Ravens vs. 49ers and...Go!

Guest Fatherof10minis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For further Ray Lewis enjoyment see 'A football Life: Ray Lewis' the guys just a good human being (really). First blood Ravens.

Oh and Furry, I am and I'll get maybe 2 if I stay up..... Could be worth it!

Maybe I'm biased but I won't consider it an upset if Ravens win. Based on the way we played against Denver and the Pats, I would say they are every bit as equal as the 49ers this year.

Guest John Hancock
Maybe I'm biased but I won't consider it an upset if Ravens win. Based on the way we played against Denver and the Pats, I would say they are every bit as equal as the 49ers this year.

I mean just in gambling terms, San Francisco are the official favourites for what it's worth.

The two teams I told my friend to put a cheeky fiver on were the Seahawks and the Ravens, for one play it could have happened, I aren't sure whAt the odds were on the Ravens but he could be in for a few quid

Guest John Hancock

He would have been in trouble if San Fran hadn't fouled too, as it was, both the fouls got completely cancelled out by each other.

Also, most pointless kick-fake ever.