Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Who do you just HATE?

Guest Jimmy Redman

Guest Jimmy Redman

It's boys on the internet. I'd be flabbergasted if the babyfaces werent the most hated.

Frankly there hasnt been nearly as much Cena and such like in this thread as I expected

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ciaran The King
Sheamus. He's terrible on the mic and I hated his WHC run. I cannot stand seeing someone wim every single match. Cena mark 2. Does not compute.

I'm not saying Sheamus doesn't have his negatives but I don't think you can fault his reign that much, he had good to great matches with everyone he faced

Edited by Ciaran The King

Guest Ciaran The King

Frankly there hasnt been nearly as much Cena and such like in this thread as I expected

I absolutely f***ing HATE Cena!

Just for you Jimmy:)

Guest Jamster26

Honestly never thought that Christian would be on this thread, clearly don't know what talent is. Best in the world, dammit.

http://t.qkme.me/3re9b3.jpg

Guest Ciaran The King
Honestly never thought that Christian would be on this thread, clearly don't know what talent is. Best in the world, dammit.

http://t.qkme.me/3re9b3.jpg

Don't understand it either

Guest steenerico
Sheamus. He's terrible on the mic and I hated his WHC run. I cannot stand seeing someone wim every single match. Cena mark 2. Does not compute.

I'm not saying Sheamus doesn't have his negatives but I don't think you can fault his reign that much, he had good to great matches with everyone he faced

Maybe I am being a little biased. He can be a solid performer, just at the time you knew what the outcome would be regardless of if it was a title match or not.

Guest The Beltster

Just because reading about how people like Rey in the love thread has annoyed me, let me just add, I hate Rey Mysterio. In fact, I despise him, everything about him sucks. He's too small, his flipping around is crap, everything he does looks utterly beyond fake, his voice/accent piss me off, he's generally a complete muppet and I hope he never wrestles again.

F*ck you Rey, f*ck your tiny little pea-size head and f*ck all your stupid, annoying, clueless fans.

Guest Ciaran The King
reports suggest he has ANOTHER acl tear so his career is as good as over.

I'm actually happy with that news

Guest Magic

I feel bad for the guy having such bad knee problems. Bad knees is a bitch, but as far as never seeing him wrestle again, that pleases me greatly.

I think it was mentioned on the podcast, but he would probably make an excellent agent for the mexican talent WWE sign up, so I'd be more than happy for him to do that.

Guest oobydooby

As usual I am later with my hate, but let me say why I hate this superstar before I name him, even though I suspect you will know to whom I am referring before I finish.

This star has a great stage presence and can speak better than most in the ring. He can rough it with the best and is not above cheating, sorry, bending the rules. He is not a muscle bound clown. He is smaller than most of his current opponents but can hold his own against them all. He has a great manager in Paul Heyman and is a great worker.

So why do I hate him? I simply cannot stand the way he whines all the time. Come on CM Punk, you can do better, restore my faith in you.