Fan Clubs (beta)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Kam

Guest Yodahew
Finished s1 and was really good. Shaky start but last 8-9 episides were really good. Watched s2 ep1 as well. Ties in well with the MCU nice and neat.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the issue with a lot of people and the show - the first half of the season where almost like old X-Files Monster of the Week episodes were they would chase a new 419 or some other issue causing a problem whilst it established the team.

When the second half kicked in and it actually tied in with the events going on in Captain America 2 then it became a much better show and rewarded the people that stuck with the show.

I also have a crush on Gemma Simmons which helps.

I like Skye don't get me wrong, its just Simmons and that prim and proper English accent have the edge.

Its had a really solid start to the second season for me and the twists and turns over Coulson as well as just where Skye came from are going strong. Should carry on and be a good season unless they drop the ball around the mid-season finale.

Guest Yodahew
Yeah for me simmons takes the lead probably followed by may (wierd crush best not to ask) then skye as the typical american beauty. Is she from the midwest originally?

That's the issue with a lot of people and the show - the first half of the season where almost like old X-Files Monster of the Week episodes were they would chase a new 419 or some other issue causing a problem whilst it established the team.

When the second half kicked in and it actually tied in with the events going on in Captain America 2 then it became a much better show and rewarded the people that stuck with the show.

The writers were hamstrung because even though there were in on what was going to happen in Cap 2, they couldn't drop any hints and had to wait until the movie was released to bring in that plotline.

Yeah for me simmons takes the lead probably followed by may (wierd crush best not to ask) then skye as the typical american beauty. Is she from the midwest originally?

There's nothing weird about it, Ming-Na is freaking hot.

Guest Yodahew

Yeah i meant she probably wasnt cast as the beauty of the team. That would be skye and simmons. I like a girl who could kill me anytime she chooses.

Wow that says a lot about my taste in women! Lol

• 1 month later...
This has been a great season so far and with the upcoming mid-season cliffhanger episode due, I expect big things with the confirmation of the Kree, Skye and her father meeting up, the lost city being found and "Now we will find out what we are to become"...

I'm interested in seeing what 'the other deal' that Mockingbird and Mack where talking about in the Quinjet this week. Well aside from as you pointed the obvious cliff-hanger's regarding Ward, Skye, her father, the Kree and not to mention if Fitz and Simmons will ever just get together the dumb idiots.