Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Hall of Fame 2014 Discussion Thread - April 5, 2014 from New Orleans, LA

TPIB

Guest The Beltster
Can you imagine, Hogan inducting Warrior and Piper inducting T....has there ever been so much hatred and false speeches at any HOF ever?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds like Linda McMahon hasd been asked to induct Warrior.

That of course means we should get to hear the Linda McMahon mega mix.

This Hall of Fame induction just gets better and better!!

Guest The Beltster
lol, desperate measures when they are getting Linda McMahon induct him. Thats sh*t, should have been Hogan. I dont care how false the speech would have been, a worked speech for a worked business is fine with me. And is it just me or does it seem like Jake Roberts is the main event of the HOF? The guy is front and centre on all the adverts....surely Warrior would take the top spot over him I'd have thought.

The fact that maybe Jake is more of a feel good story and that the fact he is having or had surgery for cancerous lump on his knee, but to be honest who else would induct Warrior besides Hogan or a McMahon ? Nobody from now really knows him and those that do probably hate him.

Guest HH-Evolution
I always had a soft spot for Linda's theme tune - it was the perfect blend of cheese and 80's, just a real musical cliché in and of itself! :lol

Guest The Beltster
80's? That theme came out in 1993/94! :lol The music was bollocks. They replaced the iconic WM theme from VI, VII, VIII and IX with that horrid theme at WMX. Funny thing it, most people dont even remember it was the music for that horrendous WM rap song on that shitty WWF Simon Cowell produced album with Duggan and the Nasty Boys singing.

Most people? Surely everyone remembers Slam Jam?! :lol

[video=youtube;EFpAD36d48o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFpAD36d48o

It's funny, because I've been annoying the hell out of my girlfriend with that record since we booked Wrestlemania tickets. All together now, whoooooooaa, whoooooooaaa, WRES-SUL-MAY-NIA!!

[video=youtube;RSbyk0VReyo]

Man, that's some warm fuzzy childhood feels right there... :lol

Guest HH-Evolution
80's? That theme came out in 1993/94! .

My point was it sounded like terrible 80's motivational music, not that it came OUT in the 80's! :P

Guest The Beltster

I love old WWF, but that shit is terrible man....its no even fun childhood memories, its nightmares of childhood.

I mean the song is called WrestleMania and you've got some random bell end at the start asking if we are all ready for the Survivor Series...if they insist of having Linda keep coming out to the ring to that shit, at least leave in the voice overs from Duggan and Tatanka just to make it even more retarded.

Funny thing is, if you watch those videos, all the wrestlers are sort of taking the piss and almost mocking themselves but Bret is taking it deadly serious :lol

Edited by The Beltster

Guest FreeSpirit

Credit:

wrestlezone.com

It was announced on WWE SmackDown that Carlos Colon is the next entrant into the WWE Hall of Fame. He joins Jake Roberts, Ultimate Warrior, Paul Bearer and Lita as members of the class of 2014.

Carlos will be inducted by his sons Carlito and Primo (Diego), as well as his nephew Epico (Fernando)!