Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE WrestleMania 30 Discussion Thread - April 6, 2014 from New Orleans, LA

TPIB

Guest HH-Evolution

NOBODY has been as intense or as threatening as Lesnar - he's got more of an air of legitimacy about him than any of the other 'supposed' big men who were tipped to ever replace his sizeable hole once he left...nobody before or since got to be called the next big thing in quite the same way.

He may have been BOOKED this way, sure, but it made damn sense to do so with somebody like brock than most!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yodahew

When i say any man mountain could of been brock i dont mean his career. I mean in the context of ending the streak. Brocks career has been immense and i doubt anyone else could of had the career he has had. It seems like they wanted a big guy to do it to look like they had the power to stop taker.

And belty i dont see myself as a mark at all. Im a wrestling fan. I dont only watch wwe, yeah sure i have my favourites but its not always the faces and its not always the heels. I know the product is pre determined and i watch to be entertained.

And as a matter of fact i do care about the business im in and i have met people who work for mcdonalds who care about their job and enjoy it. I dont wanna be a wrestler and havent since i was about 8. Because i know its not for me. I respect anyone who does it it is a amazing thing to do. Entertaining people. But brock doeant care clearly. Which is why it was suprising to me why taker (who has done nothing but wrestle) who clearly cares agreed to drop it to him.

Guest Ciaran The King
I think Brock does care because of the legitimacy of his act, okay he knows his worth because he's work hard to obtain it. Brock doesn't have to work for WWE, he knows WWE needs him more than he needs them but when he does get in the ring the level of performance goes way up and the realism is amazing.

Guest Yodahew

I agree that brock is good. He bring legitimasy to it because he works stiff. Not as stiff as he first did (look at the cena square off the week after he returned) but that comes from his ufc background where he was a amazing fighter.

I suppose brock made a lot of sense given his background but i guess my original point and opinion is unprovable as they went with brock and we will have to see what story they go with from here on out.

If he goes on and becomes the phenom of the wwe then great i love watching brock fight. If they blow it and is not really mentioned again then its fairly pointless getting brock to beat the streak.

I didn't realise tickets to WrestleMania were that affordable. $25 to $850 is a decent price range for such a big event.

Guest The Beltster
Now that WM is on the network, they really have no excuse not to hold one here in the UK. Nobody is paying for it anymore unless you count that $10 one month free for that specific month (which nobody is). So lets have it Vince.

Guest Beefhead
My seats were fifty dollar seats, and I could see everything just fine and had a ****ing blast. I spent a shitload of money on food, booze and cabs though. :lol Edited by Beefhead

• 3 weeks later...

Those people in the crowd were there live to witness genuine wrestling history.

apologies for bring this up in my first post since coming back....but yeh! me and my friends were shocked for like 20 seconds, then one of them turned round to us and said 'we were here!'

damn. Superdowm was deafeningly quite, not even that hum you get during a Divas match