Fan Clubs (beta)

The Walking Dead Season 6 *US TV pace - possible spoilers*

Guest Yodahew

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dreading the next episode. I always assumed Negan would find them first, it's interesting (stupid?) to see that they're going to take him out first.

I thought the episode tonight would just focus on Alexandria while the others travel to Negan's camp...holding that face off until the final few episodes.

Digital Spy have said this about tonight's episode:

This may rank as one of the darkest episodes to date - there's plenty of violence, both physical and psychological.

I'm worried now...

Edited by Kam

Guest FWWCyrus

Mate! Heavy duty episode..will be interesting to see how they manage to sort the Carol/Maggie issue.

Does anyone watch Talking Dead too?

Guest Yodahew
Mate! Heavy duty episode..will be interesting to see how they manage to sort the Carol/Maggie issue.

Does anyone watch Talking Dead too?

I did watch talking dead but my TV provider (BT) has lost the right to have FOX TV as a channel so I now need to find another way of watching Walking Dead and Talking Dead. I am not happy to say the least.

Guest Yodahew

So I contacted BT about not being able to watch Walking Dead and they replied with 'As an apology to all our customers we have made every episode of The Walking Dead available on BT On Demand the day after the episode airs'

Yeah at a cost of £1.89 per SD episode....... great apology. Take away something that is free and replace it with a pay to watch service for the same show. Really shows they are sorry. If they were truely sorry they would suck up the cost for the rest of the season and put the episodes up for free in SD at least. Maybe £1 for HD but no HD is £2.89 per episode. I cant wait to move so I can get rid of their terrible service which quite frankly doesnt work.

I was on the edge of my seat for the last 15 minutes of that episode! I wonder if Tara and Heath could run in to Negan on their way out as it didn't look like he was there. I'm expecting a few of the cast to be killed off over the next few episodes...

The photos were so disturbing, a sign that things could be getting more violent very soon.

Another brilliant episode, loved Carol in it - I thought she might die at the end when she kept telling Paula to run rather than shoot her. Quite a few gruesome deaths in it too!

Everything seems to have been pretty straight forward so far...it's making me even more nervous for them over the next few episodes!

• 2 weeks later...

URG!

I can't believe they stopped where they did - I want to know who dies!

It was a good show but I found the whole Carol/Morgan side story rather boring. I'm intrigued about the new guys they met but it all paled in comparison to the Negan debut. Can't wait to see more of him in season 7, seems like a great villain, I already hate him :lol:

Guest The Beltster
We deserved to know who got it, this cliff hanger was bullsh*t! I think it was Abraham, but I'd prefer to know it was Abraham!

There is a video on youtube where someone has take the audio from those final moments and slowed it down - it appears to show who it was. It could be totally wrong, I'll provide the link but be warned the name of the person is in the title of the video (link here).

In the UK, the episode got the highest ever overnight rating for Fox UK (over 850,000 viewers), in the USA it got over 14.2 million viewers. Considering the show has been going since 2010, those are some pretty good ratings still!

I think Abraham is the most obvious pick, I was expecting him to die a few episodes back when he was getting all philosophical. When you saw him straighten up as Negan was talking to them to show he wasn't afraid (whilst the rest were cowering)...I kinda thought he'd get picked.

Guest The Beltster

Yep thats what made me think it was him, plus Negan says "Oh, took it like a champ!" because he's a big, strong bloke I'd assume he could take a hit better than a wet noodle like Glenn (and I say wet noodle because he's soft and skinny, not because he's Asian, before anybody cries racism!).

All that said....it'll probably just end up being Glenn :lol